ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Statute Law
 UCC-1 / LIENS / UCC-3 / THEFT??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
psalm119 Posted - 09 Jun 2004 : 16:30:18
Hello everyone,

I just joined this forum and have been reading lots of posts on here. I am very glad that I was able to find this forum.

I am currently running into some problems and needed as much help as I can get from those who are very experienced with the whole "Redemption Process" or with the "law" that is being used in this country.

I have just started to learn about the "Redemption Program" last year and got the UCC-1 filed with the state, then got the paperwork filed with the Secretary of the Treasury. The main reason why I got started with this was simply because I've been battling the IRS for several years now over some alleged amount of taxes they claim that I owe and thought this might be the answer to my problems.

I have been doing the "Acceptance For Value" and the "Bill Of Exchanges" every time I would get a collection letter, but for some reason all of this seems like it was a waste of time for the following reason:

The IRS filed a "Notice Of Federal Tax Lien" at the county level which I terminated with a UCC-3 Form (Also filed at the county level) but the problem I'm having is that once I sold my house, the Title Company refused to accept the fact that the "Notice Of Federal Tax Lien" had been terminated with the UCC-3 that I filed and so they decided that all the money due to the IRS would be taken out at closing. After arguing with the title company, I was able to close on the house BUT they decided they were going to put all of the money the IRS told them that was owed in an ESCROW ACCOUNT for 6 months from the date of Closing. I now have a very limited amount of time to figure this whole thing out...

My question now is: Is there anyway possible to get that money back which is beeing held in escrow?? I'm very new to this whole UCC Proccess and don't know very much about all this.

I have read the "Redemption Companion" from the American's Bulletin which has educated me a little bit about things, but my knowledge is still very limited and do not know what to do at this point.

I was considering buying the "Cracking The Code, 3rd Edition" book (which is beeing advertised in the "Redemption Companion") but I didn't know if it would be worth the money. If anyone out there has bought the book, would you recommend I buy it??

At this point, I'm really at the end of my ropes and don't know what to do anymore. The amount of money beeing held in escrow is a very large amount and has put me in some VERY serious financial problems.

I'm trying to seek the will of God in all of this, but I don't know what to do. I just read a passage of scripture (Romans 13:1-7) and didn't know if that applied to the IRS since it is a "private" CORPORATION of the Federal Reserve (At least that is what I have read). If anyone has any insight on how that passage of scripture applies to our current environment, I would really like to hear it. My #1 Goal in all this is to do the will of God.

Should I just "give up" and let the IRS walk all over me or should I continue the "fight"??

I've also been doing lots of research on the Internet and I'm finding all these different financial "programs" or "solutions" to different problems, but I don't know what is ligitamite and what is simply a "scam".

If anyone has any insight on anyone of the following, I would really appreciate your feedback:

1. IMF Decoder - ( http://www.imfdecoder.com/f_default.asp )

I was thinking about getting this done, but I didn't know if it would be worth the money and didn't know if this would solve my problems with the IRS. It seems very convincing... Has anyone ever used their service. What was your results. Does it REALLY work??

2. Debt Elimination - ( http://www.iowenodebt.com )

This is something else I was thinking about doing but didn't know if it was a scam or what... I'm very skeptical now of all these things out there. They seem very convincing but then again, what do I know about the law?? Does anyone have any experience with "discharging" debts (Credit Cards, Mortgages, etc...) Can this really be done?? Here is another issued that I am confused about with God's word. I just read in the bible (Romans 13:8) "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another". Does this verse apply to the FRAUD of the bankers??

Any Feedback I can get on all these things I talked about would be really appreciate.

Your brother in Christ Jesus

"I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws."
PSALM 119:30
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lewish Posted - 13 Jul 2005 : 12:52:13
Dear Romans,

Some few years ago, there were "state" UCC-1 forms, which when filed, did not expire. Then about 1999, all the states agreed to joinder in the national alliance and now all UCC-1 forms are the same in all states, and any filing expires in 5 years. Filing in any states gives nation-wide exposure to the UCC-1 fiing.

Lewis
romans Posted - 12 Jul 2005 : 16:23:57
My state code laws is the code I searched. I understood it is best to file these docs in your state. So there is a national filing method as well and its being purge? Please clarify.
Lewish Posted - 12 Jul 2005 : 13:12:17
Dear Romans,

The UCC is private law. It is copyrighted by Unidroit. It is available for use by only those who have paid to use it, i.e. the corporation states. Thus, the state can modify it any way it chooses and apply it that way.

You and I have no standing to use this law. We have no paid to use it. Therefore, you can only go by what was codified into your state codes. The state sets the standards because they created their own version. Even though the filing forms say UCC on them, they are still only the state forms. The UCC-1, UCC-3, etc forms have been standardized by agreement from all of the states but you still are working under your local state codes.

I do hope people can grasp this fact. It is imperative that you stop trying to rely on a Code that you have no remedy under. If you want to use a Code, what you might call UCC 3-501, then cite your state code, i.e. RCW 62A.3-501. Now you have standing to demand remedy.

Hope this helps,

Lewis
romans Posted - 11 Jul 2005 : 23:41:06
quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

That is why most of the UCC-1 filings being done by individuals are being purged from the records.
Lewis

How can they make that legal determination? When i read the UCC laws it states they have a duty to file, can't determine legal sufficiency/insufficiency, can't determine if the information on the document is correct/incorrect, etc. Am I missing something in the UCC laws?
Lewish Posted - 09 Jul 2005 : 13:18:32
Hi David,

Yes, that information is correct. I am formulating several options for dealing with this problem. I know that one person in Oregon sent his in via Notary service, with a letter stating that if it was not filed that a Notary Protest would ensue, and that a Foreign Judgment would be obtained.

This threat was sufficient to get it filed.

There are more possibilities on how to resolve this issue.

Peace,

Lewis
halbertson Posted - 20 Mar 2005 : 21:43:11

Never let a Minimum-Wage Person upset your day!!
David Merrill Posted - 26 Dec 2004 : 10:14:06
I just got this in a private email. I presume it is the true documentation:

Oregon Bulletin
October 1, 2004

Secretary of State,
Corporation Division
Chapter 160

Adm. Order No.: CORP 2-2004

Filed with Sec. of State: 9-1-2004

Certified to be Effective: 9-1-04

Notice Publication Date: 8-1-04

Rules Amended: 160-040-0202

Subject: This rule delineates the factors that the Secretary of State may use to determine if a record is within the scope of ORS Chapter 79, in accordance with ORS Ch. 79.0516(2)(h). In general, the kinds of collateral included in the Uniform Commercial Code fall within the scope of Ch. 79; those that are not included, such as birth certificates and driver's licenses, are outside the scope.

The purpose of the rule is to prevent the noncommercial use of UCC filings for harassment and fraud.

Rules Coordinator: Kristine T. Hume--(503) 986-2356

160-040-0202

Rejection Reasons

(1) The reasons for rejecting a filing submitted to the filing officer shall be those listed in Oregon Revised Statute Ch. 79.0516 and as delineated in the Jurisdictions Guidelines for Accepting a UCC Record for Filing Chart, published by the International Association of Commercial Administrators.

(2) For the purposes of ORS 79.0516(2)(h), collateral "within the scope of this chapter" shall include:

(a) Interest accounts (79.0310);

(b) Tangible chattel paper (79.0312);

(c) Electronic chattel paper (79.0312);

(d) Commercial tort claim (79.0310);

(e) Certain consumer goods interests (79.0310);

(f) Negotiable documents (79.0312);

(g) Equipment (79.0310);

(h) Farm products (79.0310);

(i) Certain general intangible transactions (79.0310);

(j) Instruments (79.0312);

(k) Inventory (79.0310);

(l) Interests in investment property created by debtor other than broker or intermediary (79.0312).

(3) For the purposes of ORS 79.0516(2)(h), factors that indicate "the record is being filed for a purpose not within the scope of this chapter" shall include, but are not limited to:

(a) Collateral description/attachments that contain:

(A) Birth Certificate, Certificate of Live Birth, etc.

(B) Driver's License.

(C) Treasury Account number.

(D) Employer ID number.

(E) Private Setoff Account number.

(F) Marriage Certificate number.

(G) Bill of Exchange.

(H) Dollar amount(s) that are disproportionately large

(b) References to:

(A) Public Policy HJR-192, Public Law 73-10.

(B) House Joint Resolution 192 of June 1933.

(C) UCC 1-103, UCC 1-104, UCC 10-104, UCC 1-201 (39), UCC 3-419, UCC-401.

(c) Words and phrases:

(A) "Exempt from Levy."

(B) "Exempt from all taxes, burden, charges and duty" or parts thereof.

(C) "Accepted for value."

(D) "Actual and Constructive Notice."

(E) "Strawman."

(F) "Non negotiable Notice of Transfer."

(G) "Notice of Dishonor."

Stat. Auth.: 2001 SB 171 Sec. 97.9-526

Stats. Implemented: 2001 SB 171 Sec. 87.9-516

Hist.: CORP 2-2001, f. 7-9-01, cert. ef. 8-1-01; CORP 1-2002, f. 11-15-02, cert. ef. 12-1-02; CORP 2-2004, f. & cert. ef. 9-1-04
Oneisraelite Posted - 19 Dec 2004 : 06:38:48
Greetings and salutations,
Peace be unto the house.
David, we now have them, with the footnotes. Thank you.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.
David Merrill Posted - 17 Dec 2004 : 07:43:15
I have appended the footnotes. This may help immensely being intended a Memorandum of Law.

I would have gone through the trouble the first time but was not sure anyone would be interested enough for the trouble. The footnotes did not cut and paste with the text.

I presume to understand your questions about trust and counsel. View trust as a flexible word between noun and verb. For it to exist as a noun it must function as a verb. Also, the suitor, by determining he required a trust, is functional in the operation of trusts. Often, people want to talk about trusts with me and I counsel that deviating from the infrastructure already in place will probably in the final analysis be determined an alter ego; especially if there is no capital integration (unresolved identity crisis).

For example one suitor, a young lady is refusing for cause process against a legal name in Mary J. Mullarkey's (#5430; Chief Justice, State of Colorado Supreme Court) court for "unauthorized practice of law". Well, the misnomer effectively abates the nuisance. But there are some very perplexing issues about this. With me, the accusation involved me helping others. But as far as I can tell, James Coyle at the Attorney Regulation Counsel - keep in mind that the Supreme Court at the State of Colorado corporation is synonymous with Bar - is saying this woman cannot represent herself pro se. Or that she did not. So it really comes down to the woman emerged from out of the fictional realm of colorable people and money and James Coyle is all bent out of shape about that. It makes me wonder if James Coyle has stepped back to look at the insanity of this self-destructive cause. The tacit admissions, in the Supreme Court abound. If he persists trying to pin a judgment on the woman, he may completely destroy the infrastructure of the Bar.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Oneisraelite Posted - 17 Dec 2004 : 05:12:19
Greetings and salutations:
Peace be unto the house.
To whoever allowed David to post that, we thank you very much.
David, from the little I [brother Robert:] am able, with my limited knowledge (and perhaps intelligence), to truly understand of that Trust of Indenture it seems a very effective "stopgap". My ignorance brings up some questions; if, and as long as, one is not able to fully comprehend virtually every nuance of this trust, would one be able to fully utilize it without perpetual counsel? and secondly, if one is as unlearned as I am, how could he or she put their trust in it? The old adage, "if you don't understand it completely, don't agree to [sign] it", seems to apply in this instance. And lastly, is not a "trust" a "person", in the "legal" sense? If you would be so kind, in layman terms, what are your opinions on these questions?
Thank you in advance for your time.

P.s. "I suppose a lot of people come onto ecclesia.org without the primary objective of studying me, or under me..." Have any, other than those you may have directed here, either personally or by proxy, come for this purpose as their "primary objective"?
David Merrill Posted - 16 Dec 2004 : 15:02:05
A flattering PM has requested I elaborate on the 'interplay' between legal name and commerce. Some of the foundational philosopy is getting pretty old and I suppose a lot of people come onto ecclesia.org without the primary objective of studying me, or under me or whatever, so I will restate some simple premises:

The true name is typically the 'given' name. This is the name your parents gave you when they welcomed you into the family - your 'first' and 'middle' name. That is your name and presuming your parents would not lie to you about it, your true name. Your family name is your family's name. When you put them together, your name and family name, you find the definition of legal name. Sometimes it is called "full name" but make no mistake it is a legal name. ["First Middle: Family" does not cut it in the district courts - "We don't do colons." Steve Ehrlich, chief deputy clerk in Denver. (Call him. Ask him for yourself - (303) 844-3433.) So that convention gets redacted to legal name.] The legal name on the Birth Certificate is the first choice if you wish to use it as a trust or social compact because it gets all registered and ready to go in commerce upon Birth Certificate entry with the State.

I am not going to name the suitor but since he paid me to draft this indenture and is freely sharing it, you owe him some thanks. He reads here and can speak for himself if he wishes. Maybe he will share experiences and wisdom gained by executing the indenture. I am working at restoring the right of arrest (Rule C(3)(a)(ii)(B)) which I feel is the proper way to restore property rights in light of a hungry Treasury. Therefore I keep referring to this general public trust in explicit form as "stopgap". But you may consider the wisdom:

True Name FAMILY

Formed of general public trust

Notice: The footnotes are fully incorporated into this text for Memorandum of Law. The purpose of this trust indenture is to expressly define the parameters of the extant public trust so to avoid assumpsit and inappropriate presumptions of constructive trust. Wherever there is error in the description of the extant public trust, this express trust will find penetrable fault. On the other hand, wherever the description is in coherence with the intent of the trust Creator, this express trust is impenetrable.

Delegation of authority: Constitution of the United States of America c.1789, Article VI – “…any office or public trust under them.”

CONTRACT AND DECLARATION OF TRUST
FOR VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, receipt of which is acknowledged. Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT, hereinafter referred to as the "Creator," and [first trustee], hereinafter referred to as the "First Trustee,1" enter into this Contract and Declaration of Trust on the day, month and year hereinafter set forth.

quote:
Disclosed by the de jure 13th Amendment to the Constitution (“destroyed” by burning courthouses and libraries during the War Between the States) any citizen of the United States is a federal employee. This construction stems from the original situation where people were state citizens until elected or appointed to serve as public servants – citizens of the (District) United States corporation. Therefore the named individual is a citizen of the United States to conform to recognition standards for valid trusts only. All appearances will be restricted under Rule E of the F.R.C.P. and restricted only to the claim expressed. Any agent of the bankrupt corporation United States and any agent of the United Nations charter mathematics “Bank and Fund” World Bank will be appointed by appearance as trustee and appointed full fiduciary responsibility to correct the record accurately.

ARTICLE I. THE CONTRACT.
1.01. This document establishes a common law contractual relationship whereby the Trustee(s) agree(s) to accept title to certain property exchanged in Trust for Certificates of Beneficial Interest.
1.02. The Trustee(s), including any agent making appearance, recognizing a fiduciary obligation, agree to manage the Trust property for the Beneficial Certificate Holders. Should more than one Trustee be appointed to manage the affairs of the Trust, the Trust's property shall be held in joint tenancy. Any IMF agent/trustee appointed fiduciary becomes first and foremost obligated to correct the record and accounts in favor of the beneficiary 2 of True Name FAMILY, True Name. Any transfer of funds or property contrary to the benefit of True Name can only be executed after review of this trust indenture by an Article III judiciary and by authorized court order. This stipulation covers employer and broker’s garnishment and alleged liens of any kind.

quote:
“Because the American system from its inception presupposed and sought to maintain a society based on personal liberty, on private ownership of property and on reasonable private profit from each man’s labor or capital, the New Deal would insist on all three factors. But because the American system visualized protection of the individual against the misuse of private economic power, the New Deal would insist on curbing such power.” The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt; 1933 The Year of Crisis; Random House 1938; page 5 of the Introduction written by Franklin Delano in 1938.

1.03. The Trust (True Name FAMILY) through its Trustee(s) shall allocate 100 units of beneficial interest in the form of Certificates of Beneficial Interest.
1.04. The Creator by this instrument 3 offers certain property to the Trustee(s).
All private property is set forth in Exhibit "A" attached to this agreement and incorporated herein by reference.
All real property is set forth in Exhibit "B" attached to this agreement and incorporated herein by reference.

quote:
“Recognized Government bonds are as safe as Government currency. They have the same credit back of them. And, therefore, if we can persuade people all through the country, when their salary checks come in, to deposit them in new accounts, which will be held in trust and kept in one of the new forms I have mentioned, we shall have made progress.” The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt; 1933 The Year of Crisis; Random House 1938; page 19. Excerpt from the Address before the Governors’ Conference at the White House. March 6, 1933.

1.05. The First Trustee, by executing this instrument, accepts the terms and conditions of this Trust Indenture. Any IMF trustee/fiduciaries appointed by appearance also accept the terms and conditions of this Trust indenture.
1.06. The First Trustee accepts on behalf of the Trust the property conveyed by the Creator in exchange for Units of Beneficial Interest. The transfer made the subject of this paragraph shall not be characterized as either a gift or a sale.
ARTICLE II. TRUST NAME.
2.01. The name of the Trust shall be: True Name FAMILY 4

quote:
Variations of the legal name are permitted. The Birth Certificate spells the constructive trust “True Name FAMILY”. Black’s Law Dictionary, Fifth Edition explains that legal name “Name.” is “A person’s “name” consists of one or more Christian or given names and one surname of family name.” And we find the same definition for “name” at “Legal name.” “Under common law consists of one Christian name and one surname…” The French use the convention of encrypting the family name in all upper case and this has been adopted for the purpose of this trust indenture.

ARTICLE III. TRUST DOMICILE.
3.01. The Trust shall be domiciled as follows:
[trust domicile address]
3.02. The Trust shall be interpreted and construed under the common law 5 of these united States of America 6.

quote:
Meaning right to the concept as of the Constitution of 1789. Since 1938 there has been development of “federal common law” since the Erie Railroad Company v. Thompkins doctrine blending law and equity. Justice Brandeis based ‘faulty’ common law on Swift v. Tyson 1842, granting unconstitutional powers guarded to the States by the 10th Amendment, improperly being granted to the federal government by the Court. So logically common law is sound by any argument prior to 1842.
Congress admits the original intent of this common law is to be preserved while amending the codified version of the ‘saving to suitors’ clause; Title 28 USC Section 1333:

The ``saving to suitors'' clause in sections 41(3) and 371(3) of
title 28, U.S.C., 1940 ed., was changed by substituting the words ``any
other remedy to which he is otherwise entitled'' for the words ``the
right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give
it.'' The substituted language is simpler and more expressive of the
original intent of Congress and is in conformity with Rule 2 of the
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure abolishing the distinction between law
and equity. (emphasis added)

quote:
The ‘u’ in united is lower case plural because it is being used to describe States in Compact. The body politic under the Presidency of the Creator Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT is more commonly known as United States of America.

Therefore recognition of the diversity of citizenship between the man’s name True Name and the artificial entity or trust agreement “True Name FAMILY” is inherent in the common law.

3.03. The domicile of the Trust may be changed to any other sites deemed wise, prudent and necessary by the Trustee(s).
ARTICLE IV. TRUST CLASSIFICATION.
4.01. The Trust shall not operate as a partnership, association, joint venture, corporation or statutory Trust. It shall be construed, and in fact and in common law is, an irrevocable complex Trust. The framers of the Constitution were careful to limit government’s ability to interfere with such contracts as this on in Article I, Section 10, Clause 1 “No State shall …pass any law…impairing the obligation of contracts.”
4.02. The Creator retains no control over the administration of the Trust and/or the ability to revoke, modify, terminate or change in any manner the Trust document. The Creator has no sub rosa or other arrangement with the Trustee(s) of the Trust that would cause the Trustee(s) to act at the direction of the Creator. The initial intent of the Creator was expressed in 1938 by writing the Introduction to the book The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt; 1933 – The Year of Crisis. The Trustee(s) shall only act as an independent fiduciary in the best interest of the Beneficial Unit Holders.
4.03 This Trust shall be construed by way of legal principles that guarantee the right of Common Law Contract.
ARTICLE V. TRUST DURATION.
5.01. The Trust shall come into legal existence upon its execution by the creator and First Trustee and shall endure for the duration of the infrastructure begun in 1933 predominantly known as the New Deal. The Trustee(s) shall have the power, by unanimous decision, to terminate the Trust at an earlier date. That is to say if society chooses a different social compact than the New Deal for foundation, this trust will not modify collaterally but will terminate. This express trust as a matter of law supersedes any and all constructive trusts. If such a choice is made uniformly to renovate the general social compact the corpus of this indenture shall be distributed to the holders of the units of Beneficial Interest.
ARTICLE VI. TRUSTEE CAPACITY AND POWERS.
6.01. The Trustee(s) may engage in any type of activity which the Trustee(s) deem in the best interest of the Trust including, but not limited to, buying, selling, borrowing, loaning, pledging, or hypothecating assets, and owning stock or entire charters of corporations, partnerships, associations or other Trusts.
6.02. No bond shall be required of the First Trustee. Any future Trustee shall not be required to be bonded unless the First Trustee or all of the members of a Board of Trustee require a bond. Any fiduciary/trustees who are appointed by appearance are bound to a general oath and often-specific oath to uphold the Constitution and common law of the land 7. Should the First Trustee as a citizen of the United States be required to appear in any forum to defend the assets held in trust, the right of restricted appearance under Rule E(8) of the F.R.C.P. is retained. Notice of this indenture is extant since the Governors’ Convention of March, 1933 but this indenture may also be served as notice with or without the assets list (Attachments “A” and “B”).

quote:
“Bankrupt laws are an encroachment upon the common law. The first in England was …" Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856. Therefore parties in interest of collections on the bankruptcy of the United States, International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service, have no claim to properties owned by this trust.

6.03. The Trustee(s) shall possess all powers necessary to operate and manage the Trust for the benefit of the Beneficial Unit Holders. Any agent/trustees by appearance are fully capable of adjusting the offset of any alleged debt owed by True Name FAMILY, True Name FAMILY or TRUE NAME FAMILY (synonyms).
6.04. The number of Trustees may be increased if such an increase acts as a benefit to the Trust. In fact appearance of any agent of the foreign principal IMF or World Bank regarding Income Tax or Federal Reserve Notes in general will automatically appoint the agent fiduciary and obligate said agent a fiduciary to correct the record in the Beneficial Unit Holders’ interest. The decision of a Board of Trustees must always be unanimous. Controversy between the First Trustee and any other trustee will result in no decision and no conversion of funds, property or real estate. Any bankers or brokers employers or custodians of assets are automatically trustees over the funds or assets. Accounts are opened in good faith that the custodian will be protecting the beneficiaries, the Beneficial Unit Holders. The account will be a trust and the signature card will authorize in format (doing business as) “True Name dba Trust Name” – for example upon the First Trustee opening a bank account with subsequent trustee ‘bank president’s name’ the bank president will be fully notified he is a trustee by disclosing this indenture and that the funds are held in trust. True Name will be authorized stipulated limited agent responsibilities (agent of the Trust at 6.08 below) signature to sign for transfers of funds “True Name dba True Name FAMILY”.
6.05. The Trustee(s) shall, at the Trust's first regular meeting, designate one or more contingent Trustees who shall replace the then existing Trustee(s) in the event all of the Trustee(s) shall die or simultaneously become incapacitated.
6.06. Should all of the "sitting" Trustee(s) and contingent Trustees simultaneously die or become incapacitated, a Beneficial Unit Holder may apply to a Court of competent jurisdiction requesting a replacement or replacements. Keeping in mind the high unlikelihood of this transpiring since a bank president for example would simply be replaced by the bank administration. Or the First or subsequently appointed Trustee could open a new account elsewhere, assigning a new fiduciary/trustee at the new bank.
6.07. The Trustee(s)' liability hereunder shall be that of one who holds a fiduciary relationship with another. This stipulation extends to all agents of the IMF and all citizens of the United States (in corporate bankruptcy these are synonymous) stating any kind of claim against the assets held in trust. Statement of claim inherently appoints the agent fiduciary.
6.08. The Trustee(s) shall have the authority to appoint one or more agents of the Trust to act as signatory for the Trust on all checking and savings accounts to conduct transfers not exceeding $15,000 in any month’s duration. Transfers exceeding that will be approved in writing by the First Trustee and/or appointed trustee.
6.09. The Trustee(s) shall have the authority to appoint one or more agents to manage Trust assets and to advise the Trustee(s) and to accomplish any other functions endemic to the Trust purpose and operation.
6.10. The Trustee(s) shall have the authority to reasonably compensate Trustees and others who perform services beneficial to the Trust. This includes paying minimal fees for trustees appointed by appearance for the trouble of correcting the record in favor of the beneficiaries. However this is not to become repetitive behavior, paying appearing fiduciary/trustees to zero out bills.
6.11. The Trustee(s) shall maintain books, accounts and records and minutes of all regular meetings relative to Trust administration and business.
6.12. Properly serving this trust indenture upon any appearing fiduciary/trustee agents will be Notice of Appointment of Fiduciary and will authorize the new trustee to correct the record, offset the adjustment and zero out any alleged debt.
ARTICLE VII. RESTRICTIONS.
7.01. All remunerations of money or fair value, in any form, taken into the Trust, shall not be available to the Creator in his capacity as Creator.
7.02. The Trust shall not be held directly liable for any obligations of whatsoever nature of the Creator, Trustee(s) or the Beneficial Unit Holders.
7.03. The Beneficial Unit Holders may not, in any manner whatsoever, control the activities of the Trustee(s) including decisions relating to the disbursement of the remunerations of money or fair value, in any form, or corpus of the Trust. Petitions to convey more than $15,000 in cash or assets to or from this Trust must be made in writing to the First Trustee and/or Board of Trustees for a decision.
7.04. The death, insolvency, bankruptcy or incapacity of any Trustees or Beneficial Unit Holder shall not affect the operation or continuity of the Trust.
ARTICLE VIII. MEETINGS.
8.01. The Trustee(s) shall provide for meetings at stated intervals without notice. One or more of the Trustees upon three (3) days notice, which notice may not be waived, may call special meetings. Participation at such meetings may not require the physical presence of the participants, but may be conducted by telephone or other acceptable medium.
ARTICLE IX. BENEFICIAL UNIT HOLDERS.
9.01. The interest of any Beneficial Unit Holder shall be freely transferable or assignable by conveyance of Beneficial Unit Certificates through the Trustees as stipulated below at 9.04 - 9.05.
9.02. Death, insolvency or bankruptcy of any certificate holder, or the transfer of his/her certificate by sale, gift, device or descent, shall not operate as dissolution of this instrument or in any manner affect the instrument or its operation. Ownership of certificates shall not entitle the holder to any legal title in or to the property, nor shall the death of a certificate holder entitle his/her heirs or legal representative to demand any portion or division of the property of the Trust, but said successor may succeed to the same equitable or distributable interest.
9.03. To the extent permitted by law, the interests of Beneficial Unit Holders shall not be subject to attachment or the claims of creditors. All claims will be marked Refused for Cause and returned to the presenter in the cognizance of the United States. Claims of creditors will not be considered unless authorized on their face by court order from a court of competent jurisdiction. This is because of bankruptcy of the United States these claims are by nature from the agents of a foreign principal and must be processed through the district courts of the United States and the foreign principal, the United Nations (IMF is an organ of the UN) has no standing in judicio in the district courts of the United States. Anyone making such a claim will inherently become a fiduciary/trustee by appearance, obligated to adjust the offset and zero out the debt, until in the alternative proper judicial process cures the claim in law.
9.04. The Certificates of Beneficial Interest of this Trust are divided into 100 units or parts thereof. The units are non-assessable, non-taxable and non-negotiable.
9.05. Any Beneficial Unit Holder may surrender to the Trustee(s) all right, title and interest to any Beneficial Units held by said unit holder. The Trustee(s) may issue or not said units taking into account any suggestions made by the previous holder of said units.
9.06. Any Beneficial Unit Holder may name any person or persons to receive his/her units upon death. Such desire shall be conveyed to the Trustee(s) for the Trustee(s) approval.
9.07. The Trustee(s) may, but are not required to, distribute any and all remunerations of money or fair value, in any form, to Beneficial Unit Holders if there are any distributable remunerations of money or fair value, in any form, and not to distribute would cause the Trust to suffer a tax impact. Evaluation of any tax liability will be assessed under the common law – Income Tax by the 16th Amendment will be treated by its intent an excise tax and any occurance of “made liable” in the tax codes will be carefully considered with the beneficiaries interest superseding.
9.08. The Trustee(s) will make a determination as to the existence or non-existence of distributable remunerations of money or fair value, in any form, periodically but at no greater interval than semi-annually.
9.09. Any Beneficial Unit Holder may waive right to any distribution if a written declaration of such waiver is delivered to the Trustee(s) prior to the date of distribution and such waiver is accepted by the Trustee(s). If the waiver is accepted, that portion of the distribution shall be allocated to the remaining Beneficial Unit Holders on a pro rata basis.
Said waiver would not be effective for future distributions, and the process set forth in this paragraph would have to be reemployed for each subsequent distribution if the Beneficial Unit Holders did not want to receive same.
ARTICLE X. MISCELLANEOUS.
10.01. This Indenture is irrevocable and may only be amended to better carry out its purpose or in order to comply with any applicable laws or regulation. Cessation of the Social Security System and Income Tax formed by Roosevelt’s New Deal will only disburse assets among the Beneficial Unit holders in proportion to the 100% amounts individually held.
10.02. In the event it becomes necessary to remove a Trustee, Beneficial Unit Holders may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction as an appropriate forum. Display of a true judgment published in common law will be evidence of a court’s competent jurisdiction. A Trustee will effectively be removed by acts of untrustworthy nature ab initio to the point in time of the dishonorable action(s). Trust in this indenture is a verb as well as a noun.
10.03. If any word, phrase or heading is deemed to be unenforceable, then the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
10.04. Should the Trustee(s) disagree concerning a given course of action or the construction of any portion of this agreement, then any Trustee may initiate an arbitration under the common law.
10.05. The purpose of this Trust is:
To defeat presumptions and assumpsit developing over the years contrary to the original intent of the Creator of the general public trust Franklin D. Roosevelt. The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt expressly establishes the initial foundation of the public trust but many collection processes especially by private big money interests like the Federal Reserve and Treasury take advantage of constructive trusts, many of the presumptions are under a presumption of forfeiture under bankruptcy. This Trust, by conforming to the initial express trust and being an express trust is intended to protect the Trust’s right of avoidance and to the benefit of the beneficiaries, primarily True Name as limited agent signing “True Name dba True Name FAMILY”.
10.06. The goal of this Trust is:
Protect the wealth (energy) properly belonging to the Trust as formed around True Name upon a general bond into the general public trust by which he unwittingly signed a Birth Certificate with his inky little feet. The Birth Certificate as a conveyance utility can be a useful tool in commercial commerce but collection agents are often ignorant or unscrupulous about the common law. By automatically appointing the collection agent a fiduciary/trustee upon appearance, the problem is solved.
CERTIFICATION OF TRUST INDENTURE
True Name FAMILY.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, THE CREATOR AND FIRST TRUSTEE have hereunto set into their hands and seal in recognition of the fact that the verbiage contained in this Trust Instrument was drawn in recognition of the conveyance and acceptance of the property and the obligations and the duties herein assigned.
CREATOR: FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT by legacy commonly known as The New Deal. Replaced by a competent witness who is aware of the general knowledge that Roosevelt implemented an emergency social structure when he became President in 1933.
FIRST TRUSTEE: [first trustee signature]
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
NOTARY PUBLIC
State of Montana, County of [county]
On this date [date], before me, the undersigned Notary Public in and for said State, personally appeared the above named First Trustee, and a competent witness about the public activities of Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT, who are known to me or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence, to be the people who executed this Trust Indenture and who have read its terms and conditions and [name of First Trustee] agrees to be bound by them.

Notary in & for said State & County: [notary state & county]
My Commission Expires: [notary expiration]
Seal: [notary seal]

Oneisraelite Posted - 16 Dec 2004 : 12:20:49
H5237 nokriy
BDB Definition:
1) foreign, alien
...and as David has just said if one follows this to the root word we find..."feign self to be another", or as BDB says..."2c1) to act as alien, 2c2) to disguise oneself"

David Merrill Posted - 16 Dec 2004 : 10:25:33
On Topic; nokriy is "foreigner" and "stranger" in Deuteronomy 15:1-3 and 23:20 both of which exclude the foreigner from Biblical debt forgiveness and usury.

One excerpt defining nokriy - "feign self to be another".

And so we may better understand the interplay between legal name and commerce.
Cornerstone Foundation Posted - 16 Dec 2004 : 10:00:17
quote:
Originally posted by Cornerstone Foundation

[quote]Originally posted by oneisraelite

Peace be unto the house.

[quote]He demanded that the priests put away their foreign wives...and children.

Noticeably missing in the above two definitions is any mention of "race".

Cornerstone Foundation wrote:

The Hebrew word "nokriy" (say nok-ree') is Strongs H5237. That word is used seven times in Ezrayah chapter 10 and once at Nehemyah 13:27.

We agree that the Hebrew word "nokriy" has more than one usage...but it seems that the use of the word in the context of the Books of Ezrayah and Nehemyah and the cross-references thereto clearly indicate that race was an issue.

Marty
Cornerstone Foundation Posted - 16 Dec 2004 : 09:53:53
quote:
Originally posted by oneisraelite

Peace be unto the house.

[quote]He demanded that the priests put away their foreign wives...and children.

[quote]Noticeably missing in the above two definitions is any mention of "race".[\quote]

The Hebrew word "nokriy" (say nok-ree')is Strongs H5237 and is used seven times in Ezrayah chapter 10 and once at Nehemyah 13:27.

We agree that the Hebrew word "nokriy" has more than one usage...but it seems that the use of the word in the context of the Books of Ezrayah and Nehemyah and the cross-references thereto clearly indicate that race was an issue.

Marty
Oneisraelite Posted - 16 Dec 2004 : 04:42:07

Peace be unto the house.

quote:
He demanded that the priests put away their foreign wives...and children.

FOREIGN, a. for'an. [L. foris, foras.] …We call every country foreign, which is not within the jurisdiction of our own government. In this sense, Scotland before the union was foreign to England, and Canada is now foreign to the United States.

A'LIEN, a. alyen, [L. alienus, from alius, another. L. alieno, to alienate; alter, another, to altercate.] 1. Foreign; not belonging to the same country, land or government.

Noticeably missing in the above two definitions is any mention of "race".

1Kings 10:15 Beside that he had of the merchantmen, and of the traffick of the spice merchants, and of all the kings of Arabia,[H6154] and of the governors of the country.

Ezekiel 30:5 Ethiopia, and Libya, and Lydia, and all the mingled people,[H6154] and Chub, and the men of the land that is in league, shall fall with them by the sword.

BDB Definition:
Chub = “a horde”
1) the name of a people in alliance with Nebuchadnezzar

LEAGUE, v.i. leeg. 1. To unite, as princes or states in a contract of amity for mutual aid or defense; to confederate. 2. To unite or confederate, as private persons for mutual aid.

Robert, when we willingly choose to “fast”, here are our instructions:
Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly. Mattith’yahu 6:16-18

Robert-James Posted - 15 Dec 2004 : 21:21:53
Greetings,
'mixed' multitude is listed as # 6154; a mixture or mongrel race. From the root #6148. Ezra and Nehemiah, especially Ezra, on their release from Babylon-confusion, found the Book of the Law. Written in paleo-hebrew. So often scripture will define just what the words are meant to convey, rather that just a man's opinion in classic dictionaries. He demanded that the priests put away their foreign wives...and children. For that matter all the men, not just priests. Even Yahushua had taken a foreign wife.Now Malachi states that The YHWH hates divorce. Yet Yeremiah says YHWH divorced Israel. True...as a Nation. Yet Isaiah asks to see the bill of divorcement at chapter 50. It has never been found! Scripture Law demands 2-3 witnesses.
Moses was the official, on their third day wedding ceremony, i.e. YHWH and His Bride Israel as a people-nation. The ten Words-commands was the agreement...contract?
Yahushuah stated "for the hardness of hearts is divorce allowed". So is one to infer The YHWH has a hardness of heart to His Bride-people, Israel?
Then at the very end book-letter, it speaks of the Bride making herself ready.
Then again, new Yerusalem is the Mother of Us all...Yahuweh will again marry the Nation-people Israel.
How can some have already come forth through the "mystical new Yerusalem mother...while the Bride is in the process of still making herself ready? {He said He would raise the tabernacle of yudah-David-Benyamin first} A A man once said,
"if you don't read scripture, and at the same time think, you will never "get it".
Back when Henry the 8th, wanted a divorce, and the Pope wouldn't allow it, Henry divorced the Pope...and set up the Anglican church. Things were so cornfused, Parliament called in John Milton, and simply asked, "what does scripture say on divorce"? Paraphrased, his response was that The YHWH dosen't want throw away families. Blackstone, the jurist, says that a divorce is never final. Blackstone knew all Law comes from inspired scripture.
Hope y'all figure it all out for us, shortly.
Family must be mentioned a hundred times in scripture. In the post 30 a.d. scripture writings, family is mentioned once...by Paul.
Everyone has concentrated on the second Adam, and so few even mention the second EVE.
Only the metaphysical man can overcome all. Now, some know "Him", and where is She?
The movie, "The Matrix" missed the point, it must be past their pay grade?
Last I heard on senior pastor Dixon, of Indianapolis fame, he was traveling about castigating PASTORS on their 501 c-3 status, and all their LEGAL marriages. Maybe we should thank the former attorney general
Ashcroft for closing down the Baal temple?
After 3-4 generations of the father's slide into slavery, the restoration of all things, the rectifaction for the Capstone to set properly is a huge undertaking.
Then again Isaiah prophesized on some being the repairers of the breach.
The breach occured under Sol-Om-On's watch. Been along time now.
Nathan stated that David's son would be called YedidYah.
Interesting to note that in the Ebla tablets, 3-400 years before Abraham, the name Dawid...David was in use. The meaning?...Captain. Is not a real captain beloved?
Sidebar to oneisraelite, the prefix Y-H, Yah, was in use as a name also, in 2400 b.c.

So many "Davids" are forced to leave the 'church', and blame the pastor, for the favor the pastor did. Black is white. And no, I am no jesuit.
I think Yahushuah was blamed 7-8 times for being satan, or for blasphemy, or for curing by beelezeebs power. It all comes with the territory, or is that 'the annointing'?
Trees of Righteousness, whose leaves {?} are for the healing of the nations.
Robert,
one frosty American staying in a tent, and it's 15 degrees out tonight.
David Merrill Posted - 15 Dec 2004 : 18:27:21
Been there; Done that.

Especially if you are currently a pastor, you are in for a rude surprise.

Robert E. Rubin, formerly Secretary of the Treasury was declaring the Southern chuch burnings "terrorism" on equal grounds as the IRS office burnings. You are proposing to expose the Cash Cow - Christianity.

It is so much easier to just throw your pamphlet in the circular file when it arrives.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Maybe I should explain, maybe even apologize for being so synical. I had a charismatic pastor who played interested in the 501(C)(3) truth about subjection for over a year and then just declared me Satan-bound.
psalm119 Posted - 15 Dec 2004 : 17:07:42
Hello everyone,

I'm actually reading all about the "Church Incorporation" and the "501(c)3" subject right now. I just got the book "In Caesar's Grip" by Peter Kershaw which is such a powerful book.

I you aren't familiar with this book, read more about it at:

http://hushmoney.org/catalog.htm

This is a book every Pastor in America needs to have and read. I ask that everyone prayerfully look into supporting this ministry (i.e. "Heal Our Land Ministries") some way or another. What I have done is ordered several copies of this book so I can give them out to every Pastor that I know. Everyone should consider doing the same as there are way to many Pastors who are in the dark about the consequences of Incorporating their churches and getting a "state license" to preach.

"I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws."
PSALM 119:30
Oneisraelite Posted - 15 Dec 2004 : 10:18:46
Greetings and salutations, David:
Peace be unto the house.
You are a virtual plethora of knowledge. Thank you.
The reason the "willow" is used in the fashion which we we attepting to demonstrate is, "from the use of osiers as wattles".
OSIER, n. o'sher. A willow or water willow, or the twig of the willow, used in making baskets.
WATTLE, n. [L., a shoot.] 2. To twist or interweave twigs one with another; to plat; to for a kind of network...
PLAT, v.t. [from plait, or plat, flat.] To weave
This, of course, is why it was used, to allegorically convey the thought of "mixed"...it was this "interweaving", that we say was perhaps of citizens of two different 'elohiym. Becoming surety is a form of "interweaving", from whence BDB gets that definition.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000