ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 The Church of Social Security

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Admin Posted - 29 Aug 2001 : 20:27:24
The Federal CHURCH of Social Security
Click the disc icon to view/download the entire post.

It sounds preposterous, but the Social Security Trust has become the largest church organization (corporation) in the world. With the Congressional passage of the Social Security Act, the government has taken on the task of caring for all Americans from "cradle to grave" at both federal and state levels. In colonial times and until 1861, the established religions were the only means by which our Founding Fathers fed the hungry, clothed the naked, gave water to the thirsty, and cared for the widow and the fatherless.

In 1935, Congress set up a religion, the "church of Social Security", to carry out the highest religious duty of all Americans... charity (love). They levied a tax to support their charitable "church" in secret. This religion is the church of secular humanism, a religion of its own.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eljofa Posted - 08 Apr 2004 : 09:38:39
hi guys

thought you might be interested in this 2 things i found

first
quote:

Jesus said

if your eye makes you sin, cast it out and throw it in the fire,
for it is better that one of your members is thrown then your
whole body

here is the link hehehe
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/04/08/eye.jewelry.reut/index.html

this is how the truth begins to destroy all stupid lies,
in less than 10 years you will see people having all sorts of tattoos
or pierced in all parts of the body.

and later on of course, in the mind too ...

and the second link is this that i found on a so called
enlightening website that has the 666 mark clearly,

she says she hays this mark on her neck hehehe
and she doesnt see the 666 she has swirling forever behind her
hehehe
what a laugh

there you can see the 666 clearly
and also here is the link for the totally witchie and luciferian
website

http://eaglehost.com/goldenkey/circles.htm
eljofa Posted - 27 Mar 2004 : 16:08:51
i think

the social security is not the mark of the beast for the following
reasons

when God says something it is absolute.
I mean, God says no one will be able to buy or sell without that mark.

and now there are drug dealers living the high life that can buy
everything the market can sell in the USA and they dont have neither
social security or driving license or anyform of ID and are completely
ilegal in the country.

so i think when God says that you wont buy or sell. he means
you wont be able to buy even a CHEWING GUM without it, and even
if persay

i think that with all the terrorist attacks coming and that are to come
the government is going to say

Everyone has to wear a badge (or have a mark) of allegiance to the state, or you will
be considered an enemy.

the USA is already in that path, saying that you are with us or
against us.
so the next thing the government will say if (God forbid) there is
another thing happening is to mark everyboday so that you stop
ilegal movement and terrorism

and the form of currency has to change so that the (so called terrorists) cannot buy anything in the place where they live.

but clearly without that mark you wont get a mint,
which you can get right now without social security

you will not make the most important decision of your life
blindly
you will choose to either go through the process of cleansing
or continue a live of sin that will end in torment and separation
from the father.

its very simple, cigarette packages boldly declare to be very
bad for the health and people knowingly and willingly buy them
and smoke them.

so ! the same will be with the mark , in the bible it says
that the angel will sound the alarm and say whosoever worship the beast
or its image will drink from the wine of the wrath of God.
so this is not something that will be hidden, this thing is going to
happen quite in the open like the cigarrette warning that is quite
in the open.
all i pray is for Jehova and Jesus and the Holy Ghost is to give
me the strength to die for Jesus, so that i can also live because of
him, and that i am not shaken in the time of test, so that i can
feel that i was worth something. Jesus died for us , now we have to
die for him.

those are my conclusions
here i have gathered a series of logos that all resemble a
6 or 66 or 666

http://mesh-inc.com/symbols.jpg

enjoy

fabian (eljofa)

neo Posted - 02 Mar 2004 : 15:22:36
Thank you for you blessing invoked. I have felt the intent and power behind it. Thank you aboundantly. For any who would like there are other simular posts I have wtitten over the years.

Here is another sample.

This hand out was originally a spontaneous e-mail to the author of an article on a web site I had come across named “Chalcedon” on Thanksgiving Day 2003. The excellent article “http://www.chalcedon. edu/articles/0310/031001-2terrell.shtml” on the correct way to apply Biblical and Religious law was in response to a pagan trying to find out more about how Christians might view pagans. My intent was to help the author see current “paganism” in the churches today so that we can be light to others upon repenting. The author responded quite well even though probably not fully aware of just who the pagans offering sacrifices to the wrong gods are these days.

On a constructive, educational note:

Very few Christians today see "sacrifices unto idols" in their proper context. God has plan whereby certain sacrifices were made in the temple, the Levites administered the sacrifices and they took from them a certain amount and then they either A) threw away perfectly good food or B) gave the excess food to someone.

While it does not explicitly state that this excess food was given to the poor and needy in Israel, the thought of throwing away meats that spoil relatively quickly in an era when food used about half of earnings would be repugnant to preserving life.

The pagan gods of the Roman Empire, such as Baal identified with Zeus, had their imitation of Godly sacrifices. In the New Testament it is quite clear that sacrifices to pagan gods were then offered as food to the poor as well as others. In fact, these foods sacrificed to idols that were given to the poor made their way into the market places and were exchanged for the other items they might need.

As the Bible says, these sacrifices were absolutely forbidden by Christians when taken from the idols but not if bought in the market place or at a normal meal at a friend’s house. Getting something for nothing from God's Levites, or their counterfeits, brings an obligation, a change in jurisdiction in which law we are bound and obligated to. Whereas when one pays for the meats in the markets with money, no such jurisdictional obligation arises.

What the folks at Chalcedon may appreciate knowing is that getting something for nothing in voluntary acts as an outward use of free will change jurisdiction as much today as it did 2000 years ago or 6000 years ago when Eve partook of food from the other families tree / table / provider.

Consider the one scripture I have yet to see Institutes of Biblical law yet address in an overall excellent work that I am quickly internalizing. I’m still reading it for the first time though.

The table we dine from defines our family membership. This is the most fundamental teaching in natural law, biblical law and in Civil Law today. How can one not be subject to the one feeding them as a dependant child is subject to the jurisdiction of his father? This is the essence of man’s legal system today: if we are born or adopted (naturalized) into Caesar’s Merchant family by the use of our free will and then dine at the privileged table are then bound the rules the family membership was offered on.
1 Corinthians 10:14 – 28 KJV
14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry (welfare systems represented by the idols and their priests that receive and distribute voluntary sacrifices).
15 I speak as to wise men (That read and understood Proverbs 1 - 6 in particular); judge ye what I say.
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
17 For we being many (individuals) are one bread (become dependant children of the One who now provides for us), and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread (We are all thus obligated to the one feeding us, are we not? Is not bread an extension of body of the father who labors to provide it? Is not Christ thus the “Bread of Life”? ).
18 Behold Israel after the flesh (A literal and jurisdictional statement, not a spiritual or metaphorical one): are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar (Don't they already have a family table that they sacrifice to and are fed from)?
19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? (It’s not really real, yet the use of our free will in making an oath followed by the voluntary act of eating at their table / getting something, via covetousness, for nothing, does obligate our free will and whose Lordship we are thus under).
20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils (Take no benefits of any kind from their alters / welfare systems).

The fellowship of being unequally yoked is clearly identified as jurisdictional one, one of uses of free will, partaking from family tables and thus which jurisdiction we go under. This is the entire point of the whole Old Testament law, it is to preserve our free will to be under God's laws only.

21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
(Since we know the Lords program is eternal and the devils counterfeit must be there as a prerequisite to free will being exercised, the only logical question for Christians today is "where is the counterfeit plan of the other family table?")
22 Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?
23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
(I could eat sacrifices from other welfare tables, but would it be the wise way of preserving my free will and setting a good example?)
24 Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.
(Don't try to get something for nothing; it will eventually impoverish you by lessening self-reliance for when the body of Christ and others need your talents. Quit destroying each other by being takers.)
25 Whatsoever is sold in the shambles (Market places with no jurisdictional nexus attached to it), that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:
26 For the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.
27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast (a friends house where no contract to a pagan god is being offered and accepted), and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat asking no question for conscience sake.
28 But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof:
(Stay out of that feast because of the jurisdictional nexus created by the offer and acceptance of the contract).

Galatians 3:15
15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant (With a roman pagan priest and their idols), yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

A pagan idol’s contract is not to be trifled with. God does own the earth and in it, yet He also respects the free will He created inside of each of us. It is wrong to take by force what belongs to God when free will still holds hope of voluntary repentance or we in essence destroy the free will of another.

Acts 21:25
25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols (Jurisdictional traps for their free will to be obligated to), and from blood, and from strangled (The food that only comes from those idols), and from fornication (Having children with people thus subject to other gods whereby the offspring are now not under God's exclusive jurisdiction).

This is the heart’s core of the 10 commandments - to overcome covetousness. If it is not overcome it will unavoidably result in you taking things that obligate your free to a god other that God. Maybe now these next two scripture an be seen in a context of free will and what results form its abuses:

Romans 11:9
9 And David saith, Let their table (their source of support and welfare) be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompense unto them:

Exodus 34:12 - 18
12 Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee (Lest the Lordship of God be challenged by your own voluntary actions God can not stop you from making errors without destroying free will):
13 But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves (This means pagan gods in any age, even the ones churches and ministers sacrifice to today without knowing it):
14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (You can only be under the exclusive jurisdiction of one Father, one Provider, one Ruling Judge):
15 Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice (The very sin that the Acts 21:25 explicitly forbids all Christians from doing. It the way one changes family membership into, or out of, God's family);
16 And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods.
(This is the second sin Acts 21:25 forbids. Now where is God's family, His increase? Whose children are they really? Look at the outward uses of their free will in dining from one family tree or another. The Tree of Life - the Levites Table - the sacred Christian family table - the Consecrated Treasury as the source of our support … OR .... The tree of knowledge - the table of Baal, the Phoenician god of unjust commerce - the sacrifices from the tables of idols - the "one purse" that merchants cast in their lot / property into with and receive their unjust enrichment and benefits from, as Proverbs 1 says).
17 Thou shalt make thee no molten gods (Golden Calves that combine gold and thus the free will to leave on an individual basis with your property in tact. Today we call this “fiat currencies”).
18 The feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread….

SO, we are to eat at God family table and at Passover do what Elijah did to destroy Baal worship from out of God's congregation. To do any less is spiritual treason and death as the late Rev. Rushdooney taught me in Duet 13: 7-10 in his book “The Institutes of Biblical Law”.

The Christian Church is freed up from needing to be part of Baal worship in the form of A) the OPTIONAL oath make under penalties of perjury to join social security and B) dine from their table and C) make the sacrifices needed to support the new god we have made with our own hands. It is not a law for all inhabitants of this North American Continent or the Amish and Indian tribe members would be in jail for breaking it. Is there a patriotic duty to be a burden on our neighbors instead of asking God alone to “Give us this day our daily bread?” Entering Social Security is voluntary as Caesar has said over and over again in the courts today. Once volunteered into there is only one way to return home and those is do as the Prodigal son did – overcome covetousness, leave all, repent on religious grounds, and thus to Come Home.

Trying to have renewal and Restoration in Christian Churches without changing uses of free will and then the sources of support of the Pastors and then the members is an illusionary dream. The one feeding them is always their source, the one they are plugged into, regardless of spiritual believes.

Don't think we aren't wrestling with the same pagan influences the early church did, we are just far less knowledgeable in God's laws to even spot them. Are we the pagan church in Rome by virtue of our oaths and the family table we dine from and support - VOLUNTARILY - or is it "those people out there somewhere"? If we never consider the thought, repentance is impossible. Is not our Christian wrestle with “Principalities and Powers”, or a jurisdictional one, on a individual basis the same one Paul, the Roman Extradition Lawyer, so clearly understood when he went to practice a new kind of extradition law? Let us become fully converted Disciples of Jesus Christ instead of common creatures.

Luke 11:20
20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

On this thanksgiving day, let us celebrate our Christian Passover when Israel is freed form Egypt, when Baal's alters are broken down within our midst, when the Spirit of Elijah removes / converts the priests of Baal from among us. May the Kingdom of God and repentance come upon you and all you write to, Chalcedon in particular, as we overcome covetousness to live the 10 commandments the way the Amish freely do and "go out of the house of bondage, the land of Egypt" Corporate America under the 14th amendment has become. May we see the devil in our hearts, remove it by faith and repentance on all levels, and then see God’s Kingdom within us so we can build it without also!

If we reject the Godly Covenant of His Kingdom, the promised harvest is still the same.

Deuteronomy 28:68
68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships (Law of the High Seas), by the way whereof I spake unto thee (Rejecting God as our provider in favor of covetousness in its many forms), Thou shalt see it no more again (not literal , but jurisdictional): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen (collateral for the debt you help cause, benefit from and are surety for, as per Proverbs 6), and no man shall buy you (self induced "voluntary servitude" resulting from a complete lack of knowledge be it Egypt, Babylon or Rome or all three mixed together).

What was Christ's first act of his outward ministry? Was it not to cleanse the temple, to quote "ye have made it a den of thieves" directly from Jeremiah 7 quoted below? Was it not like Moses and Elijah, to destroy the false system presenting itself as God's way of providing for His family? Is this not the example Christ set for us, the choice the laws of men allow us today, and yet we hear little of?

Jeremiah 7:3 - 14
3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
(Repent or God will make way for a righteous people to inhabit the land is a central theme in all of the scriptures. Each family must have a place to call home all its own, after all).
4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.
(When we place more trust in geographic location and buildings than we do in behavior and righteousness, even the House of God our Father can become an idolatry in some people’s hearts according to Jeremiah).
5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
(The inequality and injustice that kept the poor from ever being able to become contributing members of God’s family is what causes societal decay. Thus other nations no longer want to flow unto it without compulsory means because we are like them, as a salt that has lost its savor. The most outwardly noticeable sign of Baal worship supplanting Worshiping God our Eternal Father is that our Land no longer welcomes and teaches the humble poor seeking refuge).
6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow (The teachable ones that are willing to hearken to all of God’s commands and out of gratitude defend the Family of God), and shed not innocent blood in this place (Abortions are just example of such), neither walk after other gods to your hurt (The other gods always have their alters and receive their sacrifices and distribute them to their children. Taking of innocent life seems to always accompany Baal worship in any era):
7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
(When you get rid of Baal worship in its various forms, when we have turned our hearts to our fathers as they have turned their hearts to us, then God can protect the land).
8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
(You bought into a marketing slogan of getting security in society without God as your Eternal father? You thought your cities and their buildings were so great that God could never humble you)?
9 Will ye steal , murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely (Violations of the 10 commandments one and all, on both a literal level and on a jurisdictional level), and burn incense unto Baal (Ah, now the scriptures come to the heart of the matter again, it’s who we give our sacrifices to and look to for provisions and protection in the context of oaths that really determines who live eternity with), and walk after other gods whom ye know not (Broke the 1st Commandment of the 10 the other 9 were intended to prevent from happening);
10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name (If we would just call a perverted temple a place of Baal worship God wouldn’t be so angered. It’s the hijacking of His name that enrages Him), and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
(God is saying that such insanity and deception will not stand lest people actually begin to believe such a reversal is real. He won’t have his name polluted or His family completely forgotten. For the plan of salvation to continue there has to be a recognizable choice to choose between.)
11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD. (God can see it even we can’t see it yet. The danger is that the rising generation thinks that God actually wants things ordered this way and God approves of covetous commerce as a provider. This is the exact verse Christ would later quote in cleansing His generation from Baal worship as best He could. It was the established priests who couldn’t see it then either).

Lastly, on this thanksgiving as we celebrate coming to new world, perhaps a little introspection of how much of Rome and Babylon, a square city with a river running through it, we have brought inland with us in the last 70 years in our voluntary Rome, let us see then see how to go home. How to remove Pagan Rome from Christ and Christianity. Is it possible that some counter culture “pagans” are more Christians than we think underneath it all? That once they are born again to see God’s laws clearly and Christ’s literal Atonement that they might submit to it more that those who ostensibly think they have?

Proverbs 23:1 - 8
1 WHEN thou sittest to eat with a ruler (A father of a family), consider diligently what is before thee (What the obligations are that attached to what he provides):
2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite (Slow down and look how being greedy of gain can kill you jurisdictionally).
3 Be not desirous of his dainties (The special provisions he provides to his dependant children): for they are deceitful meat (They aren’t as they appear even if marketed as being “desirable and delicious to the taste, making us wise”).
4 Labour not to be rich (Labor first for specific knowledge and wisdom on what God requires in the proper use of free will): cease from thine own wisdom (Until you have seen the kingdom of God, you have no idea of what knowledge or wisdom really is intended to for).
5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven
(Seeking for riches before the kingdom will destroy you and the riches because all have is your master’s property anyway. As his dependant child you can’t own anything, thus they are “not”).
6 Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye (Looks towards evil, desires evil things, acquires the bread on his family table by evil practices. God has a table with bread on it, go home for your dinner!), neither desire thou his dainty meats (All he provides to you came to him by unjust means, why give it your consent by participating in it – regardless of the benefit being offered in any form?):
7 For as he thinketh in his heart (evil thoughts to ensnare you), so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
8 The morsel (bread from his family table) which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words (the oaths you made to qualify for his provisions / welfare).

May we all cast out our unbelief and rebellion to have the finger of God in these scriptures above show us the Kingdom of God on this 70th year since we entered modern Babylon! It is time for God's people to return to the God that made us by correcting our mistaken oaths (“swear not at all … by any oath … lest ye enter into condemnation” as James put it) and the mistakes in the table we dine from (Luke 22:29 – 30 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom … not Baal’s).

What is the way to return home? It is be humble, overcome covetousness, be spiritually born again in Christ, seek knowledge, obtain wisdom, give all away to know Him, and then live a pure and undefiled religion in Consecrated Brotherhood, as James 1:27 requires. We then pray for and serve those in Caesar’s family of dependant children as Paul said in 1 Timothy 2:1 – 6 says:
1 I EXHORT therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Then and only then once the abuses of free will have ceased and been atoned for by Christ’s Grace and Adoption are we born again to Enter the Kingdom of God, until then we are only born again to see it as John 3:5 says. Could Adam and Eve honestly say they had repented while they were still eating fruit from the wrong table? Can we say that Grace of Jesus Christ’s adoption, like the law Jeremiah 7:10-11 above speaks of, is an excuse to covet provisions from another family with irresponsible impunity? Are our congregation’s dens of covetous iniquity today that need another cleansing?

The ancient family knowledge of Solomon’s temple recorded forever in the Psalms and Proverbs are the beginning points of knowledge and wisdom on membership in God’s eternal family. May we build upon Jesus Christ as the Chief Cornerstone of that temple and God the Eternal Father as the great heavenly architect in firmly building our houses on His Jurisdictional Rock.

Read Proverbs 1-6, from the kingly jurisdictional context it was written in, to begin to see just what Solomon’s family and fraternal wisdom to his children was all about.

In the Holy, Blessed, Adopting and Redeeming Name of Jesus Christ,
Brother Randall, nemoneo@hushmail.com

For insights on this subject and others, other free hand outs are available. For a free E book on Biblical Jurisdictional Issues written to Protestant Pastors and serious students of the Bible, you may e-mail back if you want and I will send it to you. Your comments on it are welcomed.
Oneisraelite Posted - 02 Mar 2004 : 11:39:14
Greetings in the name of the King, Rev. RJ:
Peace be unto the house.
We are breathless after reading your inspired words.
Praise be to Yahweh.
'amein and 'amein!

We would like to personally express our thanks for your timely imput.
And as David has said: The blessing of Yahweh be upon you: we bless you in the name of Yahweh.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.
Manuel Posted - 01 Mar 2004 : 23:40:33
Greetings to all, In His name, Yahushuah, The Messiah.

neo, as I reminded The ecclesia before, man and wo-man have turned loose upon them much troubles due to the jealousy of the "wayward woman" seeking the seed from man. Those lost ones have devised through their PIMPS on the lower courts to have devised "rules of conduct" to be forced unto the soul of this worlds CORRUPT COURTS. Being as it has been, they have infaltrated the "poor single mammons" on the secular 501 (c) churches, "pubic schools," 501 (c) organizations, and mostly all institutions and minds. Of course, the bucket brigades follow the wayward course, mostly growing as never before into a plaque of locusts devouring all which come through its intentional path.

Yes! Teach... Maybe the man and woman understanding this attack will counter the below the belt punches being "directed" at them.

I tell you... I have seen, felt and heard this attack. Yet... ones tells them to repent... yet they repent not They want your seed... then they get your seed... then they pervert your seed, with no remorse... only to have the same STATE which allows it by rewarding the wicked and punishing the good pass it along to the next "LOWEST" bidder.

Listen all to what I am telling you! All of you reading this. Do not spill your seed on those wretched whores which cords are being nurtured from their pimps which seek respect in their COURTS and HALLS! They are as whitewashed tombs full of deadmens bones. HYPOCRITES they are!

Manuel
neo Posted - 01 Mar 2004 : 19:59:03
I have found one or two places that have allowed me to preach and pass out the book. Its had a small influence I would like to see grow. You are right though. Most will not hear. Then again Faith comes by hearing the word, and hearing by preaching. We must preach with the sword of truth in our Christian wrestle with Principalities and Powers, or as we would say today : jurisdiction battles. Paul and the ealy apostles never shyed away from going right into the synagoues even if it meant getting a beating.

As a practical matter, they may not hear it inside church very often if at all, but how can we not do all we can do?

If nothing else, this type of preaching removes the covering of ignorance and brings a just judgement when the whorish woman seals them hers and ships them off to labor camps to repay the foriegn debt they cosigned for.

Deuteronomy 28:68
68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

faith comes by hearing and hearing and hearing ... and hearing some more.

Manuel Posted - 01 Mar 2004 : 19:45:26
Neo, many "pastors" have been infiltrated by the likes of these wicked doers. Therefore, the truth is only heard "OUT OF THE HARLOTS PLACE OF WAR-SHIP."
neo Posted - 01 Mar 2004 : 19:41:11
I have written a book to Pastors detailing some 100 scriptures dealing with the jurisdcitional issues of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Do you have any ideas for getting the book out to others? As way of equiping others to convert Pastors one at a time?

I'm gladdened that these writings have been appreciated by someone.
Manuel Posted - 01 Mar 2004 : 19:22:32
Greetings In His name, Yahushuah, The Messiah.

Rev. RJ, You speak truth of that which is an adversary, wearing glittering jewelry, and a seductress of those not In His Light, coming with many words of flattery, disguising her deviant and untruthful motive.

In Him, His Will, My Father,
Manuel
neo Posted - 01 Mar 2004 : 14:01:40
Based on an inspired dream given in January 2004 on likening Proverbs 5-7 to ourselves.

The Parable of the Capital Madame

Nahum 3:4 - 5
4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.
5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face (Identify her for all to see), and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

Once upon a time there was a Politician that sought the pleasures of a renowned and seductive woman that ran the largest prostitution ring in the Capital area. He heard of her often and desired to partake of all that rumored she possessed. Little did anyone know she was a carefully placed enemy agent to gather secrets, money, and become deadly, not just charming, when the time was right. After all, her masters reasoned, what better way was there to by pass the security and guards that constantly protected such important lives?

In time when this leader had ascended to the highest office in the land, the enemy had prepared a time to strike. The Madame had met her client in a secluded hotel room and was ready to begin what would be her last assignment and his last day in office. Nobody suspected that such a great leader could be so easily killed and an enemy planted leader would then take over his office. Only a lone private investigator that had been following clues from a theft and murder of his own father knew her real identity and goals.

The PI had traced the use of stolen credit cards used by lethal Madame to a local hotel. He had seen her across the courtyard from his room where he was investigating her and suspected she might show up again. There was an open window on her third floor room, he saw a glimpse of her and saw that another live was in danger. He quickly went over, climbed up the balconies and confirmed it was her. He fearlessly rushed in to stop her.

At first the Politician was angered, burning with guilt, and fearful that anyone would discover him almost unable to leave in her bed. The Politician thought of what blackmail might be used against him. The PI warned the Politician of her, that she had murdered many men and very likely there to kill him too. He said that he was not a reporter, interested in harming his career, but solely in avenging his father’s death and saving his life.

The Politician loosed himself, dressed, called security and the place was sealed off by law enforcement. All in the room feared for their life for differing reasons.

At first the PI feared the confidential information he had stumbled on might be enough cause for him “to disappear”. Soon, however, her real identity was confirmed, warrants for murder investigations found, and even parts the wallet of the PI’s dead father was found in her purse. Between the two men, they knew in a glance into each other’s eyes that a soul avenging a father’s death left no room or desire for political intrigue. A family man such as the PI had no political connections or aspirations, only to see justice done. Gratitude replaced unfounded fear and suspicion. Later, as the original detective work leading up to her discovery was used in her prosecution, there was an unspoken admiration for the dedicated service he had silently rendered.

The Capital Madame was eventually imprisoned for life for numerous murders; and her whole ring of prostitution, intrigue, drugs and murder was shut down by law enforcement. Her attempt at destroying a nation was not known but by a few, and one obedient, faithful son of seeking Justice for his family.

What began as a quest for Justice resulted in saving many lives and a nation from being taken over. The PI could have never known of such high adventures and all of their dangers up front, but became an essential part of them in unmistakably exposing the plans of an agent of a foreign power.

The moral of this story is to be virtuous, to keep high morals and to consider that pleasures a whorish woman offers in her bed are just a front for her employer to take precious lives.

Now consider the Word of the Lord in context with this modern day parable, the Parable of the Capital Madame, as a point of reference.

Proverbs 7:1 - 27
1 MY son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
2 Keep my commandments, and live (translation: whether we are alive or dead in terms of family membership depends upon knowing God’s laws and keeping them. We cannot be saved in state of ignorance or while being “ignorant of the devices of the devil” as Paul the Apostle said it); and my law as the apple of thine eye.
3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman: (translation: God and His laws are to be our spouse, the desire of our heart. A knowledge and understanding of how to apply those laws, or wisdom, is to be the second most precious woman in our lives, like a mother or a sister. This leaves no room for wandering eyes that are attracted by a Whorish Woman that wants you to be one flesh with her, to commit fornication in a jurisdictional and economic sense. Notice the “modus operandi” of the Whorish Woman, or the Capital Madame, as we would call the Jezebel of our day).
5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words. (Translation: for the rest of the scriptures the terms “strange woman” or the “whorish woman” or the “flattering words” are referring to the advances of another (kingdom) man’s wife (priests, religion and welfare system). Israel was constantly being tempted and influenced by the neighboring nations, their religions and the sacrifice and welfare system of others priests. When the people became obligated to obey the laws of foreign priests and disobeyed them, it gave the foreign kings that protected those religions and priests a just cause to invade, conquer and overpower the Godly System Moses had revealed. This is the constant battle King Solomon faced in keeping his own kingship and nation pure, protected and free).
6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement, (Like the PI looking out his hotel room window at passers by and other guests).
7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths (Translation: those among God’s people who are not well studied in the scriptures, regardless of chronological age, just don’t grasp how devious others can be and how quickly their life can become in danger. They have perished for lack of knowledge and worse yet, often scorn those that bring such truths to them, “delighting in their simplicity” See Proverbs 1), a young man void of understanding,
(Translation: King Solomon was like the Private Investigator that saw though his window the comings and goings of people in his nation. He could see the tactics of the enemy clearly even when others lacked perspective or insight as to their long-term consequences.)
8 Passing through the street near her (the whorish woman’s home and street) corner; and he went the way to her house,
9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. (Translation: She knows how to tempt God’s family members to join her in her house, to become one with her and to become like the Politician who is either dead or blackmailed if the client doesn’t obey her will).
11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.) (Translation: There is an offer to join her family, to leave God’s family by prostituting our Godly status on almost every street corner, in the banks, at the schools, they almost all ask if you are part of the whorish woman’s family and carry with you those family membership records. All you have to do is give up your birth right for a mess of potage. It is Christ that allows us to be redeemed, to return home, who pays off our debts and ransoms us. It is us that rejects the Atonement by our lack of Faith and proper use of free will).
13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
14 I have peace offerings with me (Translation: I can give you benefits and privileges your wife / religion isn’t giving you. I can give you student loans, provide with house loans, and give you a job, licenses, and free food. All you have to do is come into my house and have carnal knowledge of my ways. Isn’t it tempting to get something for nothing?); this day have I payed my vows. (Translation: I am even a proper woman, wealthy and have a generous heart. I am dignified and respectable, not a cheep whore with nothing to offer beyond the moment; how can you refuse such a generous offer?)
15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. (Translation: This is a high class whore, a Capital Madame, with riches and reputation giving a common, simple and horribly niave man of God’s family what appears to be an offer of a life time that can hardly be refused.)
18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed. (Translation: Don’t be afraid of my rich merchant husband, he won’t care if you come to posses things he provides for me. He will understand when he finds you in our bed, dining from his table and wearing his clothes. He won’t expect that you actually repay, obey him or anything like that. He’s just not a jealous type, she says. Of course, just like the Capital Madame, she conceals that she is entrapping her clients to obey a powerful foreign nation or be killed).
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; (Translation: The young man represents us when we enter another family, system or society to receive their special benefits and privileges that only belong to their family members. Once we have received of those benefits from their priests, likened to the pleasures of a whorish woman, we become obligated to obey the laws of the man of the house, not our former family. If we don’t obey, the man of the house treats us a thief or the adulterers we are. Have we been the ox that is about to become the next meal?)
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life. (Translation: welfare systems are traps and snares that not only dampen our spirituality, it removes us from being saved to enter the kingdom of God. Psalms 69:22 it best, “Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.” These wounds, or claims upon our obedience now owed to another god, are as deadly as an arrow though our liver. While we may be born again to see the kingdom of heaven, we are most certainly not born again to enter the kingdom of heaven while we are still sleeping with the whorish woman, eating food from her table and living under another man’s roof. Can you live and eat at two houses at the same time with out holding to the one or despising the other? Can we really serve two masters?)
24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children (Who’s children are we and who is our Father is not decided on the inner correctness of our believes and spirituality alone, it is ultimately decided by who is truly our provider and who we give our consent and free will to) , and attend to the words of my mouth.
25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
26 For she hath cast down many wounded (which is where many Christians and Churches are today just like the Politician) : yea, many strong men have been slain by her (Translation: Just like the Capital Madame had killed before, she will kill again if we are not made aware of her devices. The effects of participating in her social welfare and replacing God and His Consecrated system are not just temporal, they are eternal also).
27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death. (Translation: Membership in the Social Welfare systems, and thus the families of false gods, is the death and hell Christ came to save and redeem us from here and in eternity. All of the New Testament and what follows Proverbs in the Old Testament is based on the terms and definitions given here. Death and Hell are membership in the devils family that is solidified and given force and effect by rejecting God as our daily Provider and substituting Him with food and provisions from the alters of false priests / Whorish Women.)

Has a “Whorish Woman” tempted Christians on nearly every street corner with promises of ease and pleasure with a “new deal”? Is her merchant husband about to now return home? Were the Churches then and now blinded to the devices being used? Have we been completely ignorant of the literal, temporal and jurisdictional meaning of these scriptures? Are we like the Politician as Christians that are tempted to make the bearer of this bad news against us to “disappear”? Or do we want to gratefully acknowledge that it is saving our eternal souls? A wise man receives reproof and is made glad by it. A fool scorns it. Perhaps the previous Chapter of Proverbs can add further light on just what obligations are attached to accepting the offer of the Whorish Woman to enter her house, receive her benefits and privileges, and eat of her bread.

Proverbs 6:1 - 35
1 MY son, if thou be surety for thy friend (Translation: if you agree to pay the debts of a friend by joining this new extended family and cosigning on their family mortgage), if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger (Translation: made a promise to repay the debt of your new family to the foreigners / husband of the whore you borrowed it from),
2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
3 Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend (when the mortgage payment comes due); go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend. (Translation: You have to give back everything you got from them, you must give the lender all his property back you have or he will pursue you like a land pirate in time of war. You must leave the house and pay your share of the debt on the way out.)
4 Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids.
5 Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler. (Translation: Like a covetous bird trapped in a net of contracts and entanglements of debts based welfare, you had better return home and not put the matter off. The Holy Bible is using analogies familiar to the hearers of their day. Today, we would say: like a politician or pastor almost destroyed by a prostitution scandal, we had better zip up our pants and go home to our wife (the Lord God and His law as our wife), or we may end up dead and on the front page of the tabloids when the man of the whorish house comes home to collect that which is his. We may see ourselves in hell for disobeying God’s laws regardless if we are born again to see the kingdom of heaven or not. God has never ruptured people out of the blatant abuses of their free will, don’t expect God to change His eternal Justice just to make you feel better).
6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
8 Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest. (Translation: God’s system provides for all of just fine without binding our free will to one another, without having banks, insurance companies and a corporate boss to tell us what to do and that keeps the fruits of our labors. Our duty in God’s system is to gain the knowledge to be our own worker with no one but God to “rule, oversee, and guide” us.
9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
11 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.
(Translation: If you don’t gather what God provides, plan ahead and learn His ways, you will go hungry and seek the food another family offers ... with the strings attached. The price they demand in return is your soul, your family membership, your allegiance, your loyalty and the obedience we owe to God. Of course we are told to in Romans 13:8 to, “Owe no man anything but to love one another” which is impossible so long as we owe the man of the whorish house for our very food and clothing we get from him and his wife / welfare system. The debt owed for eating at their table is more than love.)
12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth. (Translation: The mouth is the way our free will is used to make oaths and contracts and to then confirm them by eating what is thus offered, just like in the Garden of Eden. If our spirituality isn’t right, we will misuse our mouth sooner or later and walk down the wrong path. The real evil is the abuses of free will that proceed out of our mouths in the form of oaths used to qualify for membership in the Whorish Woman’s family).
13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. (Translation: Other merchants in their family aren’t just kind generous folks, they are covetous of all you have. Their whole method is to figure out ways to take over the “Politicians” office and control people by becoming their provider. Watch only what they do with their feet and fingers, not what they appear to be or what they say).
15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy. (Translation: Greedy of gain families like this never last for long, they cease deceiving when people see the moral and spiritual decay of their family unit).
16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look (“I bet that woman just really thinks I’m good looking, she sure is coming on to me. Ain’t I just great?”, says the young man proudly….), a lying tongue (No, I’m single and don’t owe anything to a wife and family. God doesn’t provide for me and I’d love to take the things you offer me), and hands that shed innocent blood (As long as its legal abortion and legalized theft of the labors of others, it’s alright to support that…),
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations (Among them: how to take as much as possible from poor third world laborers that live in abject poverty just so long as our houses are full of wealth), feet that be swift in running to mischief (Heck, this new woman I’m with is into all sorts of blackmail, intrigues, drugs and everything else, says the simple minded man who begins to accept the ways of his new providers).
19 A false witness that speaketh lies (About who they are supported by and make sacrifice to, about which god they really get supported by), and he that soweth discord among brethren (Begins promoting such things as respectable, even at Church. In a way he is “bewitching” his former family and “selling his nation” on behalf of his new wife. Promoting sacrifice to and being supported by other gods was an offense punished by death under Mosaic Law. See Duet 13:6-16).
20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee (This is how the Law of God spoke to me in the morning to help me see how to share it with others in their own cultural language).
23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: (Translation: The whole point of the Law of Moses is to keep us OUT of going back to Egypt and the house of bondage that always results from taking what the Pharaoh provide with his strings attached. The whole point of Moses’ law is to remove covetousness from our hearts and actions and then love and trust God to be our Provider. It then keeps us from using our free will to go back into taking their welfare and being obligated to their rules and family membership that lasts into eternity. Elijah and Jesus Christ were reinstituting the same old Godly system in their days by preaching the same laws and repentance. If we proclaim that we are alive in Christ, perhaps we should at least know the scriptural definition of the word “life” given here in a family membership context: )
24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. (Translation: The way of life is to keep our membership in God’s family by not joining her family by the use of our free will and eating her bread / welfare that is only for her family members. Life is family membership, not just correct believes … though it begins there.)
27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; (Translation: If you take welfare to just barely make ends meet, Pharaoh doesn’t hold it against you for taking the pleasures (food and benefits) his wife (priests and their system) offer to you – just don’t take any of it with you on the way back home. No “doggie bags” are allowed J. Remember, the Prodigal Son in returning to dine from His Father’s table took nothing with him from the far country he went to? The Prodigal Son was dead and became alive – not literally, but in terms of family membership and jurisdiction!)
31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. (Translation: give all you have to Know Christ just like Jesus told the Rich Young Man to do. In the account of Zacchaeus, he restored all that he had taken falsely and gave half the substance of his house to perhaps meet Christ. Any stolen goods stop you from truly returning home. The Rich Young Man, one that still has another families possessions, can not come back home any more than a camel can pass though a sewing needle. Why? Because the abuses of free will must be dealt with first. You can get possession of all the riches that other family has to offer, but they will still own your soul in eternity. So what have you gotten? If you gain the world system and all it has, you still loose your own soul / membership in God’s Family! Fortunately, Christ brought the captivity of that system into captivity to Him. He stands ready to adopt us back in if we receive Him in hearts, accept Him as the head of our family, correct our free will, return all owed, and remain inside of His family.)
32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. (Translation: If you join their family with the required oaths and then take what the benefits and privileges the priests /wife of that kings / husband offer, you destroy your membership in God’s family. You don’t know or understand the first thing about what Wisdom is or what the Gospel is all about if the net result is that you remain a fornicator with a destroyed soul. Solomon’s Wisdom and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is all about keeping your family membership in God’s family and how to regain it.)
33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. (Translation: You can expect the loss of the honors of men, the loss of prestige and acceptance in crossing the bridges Christ has built for us on our Prodigal Son journey back home. Are we humbled yet and have we come to our senses in a far country where we have spent our substance with harlots?)
34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.
(Translation: The Whorish Woman, or the world system, not only has a jealous husband in reality, he never forgets what remains stolen from him. We now see that just like Capital Madame, what you see tempting you is NOT what you are really getting. There is someone behind her and her activities, and they are planning to collect all they have coming to them … your body and soul included).

Proverbs 5:1 - 23
1 MY son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword. (Translation: Proverbs 23:7 – 8 says it best. “For as he (the ruler being represented by his priests and their welfare system) thinketh in his (wicked) heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. 8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.)
5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell. (Translation: What she feeds and offers you that joins you to her family is so tempting up front, but just like a blackmailed or dead Politician, that is only what your foolishness allows you to see until later. The reality is your very life is on the line when you mess with fire, with another man’s wife, with taking his wife’s food and benefits he owns.)
6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them. (Translation: They are forever changing the rules and programs to keep you blinded as to what they are really doing, who is really behind it and what the real obligations really are. Proverbs 4: 18-19 says it another way: But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. 19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble. Do Churches today really know why their members are sick, broke, in horrendous debt and only tithing 2% on average during the best of times? What will they do during the worst of times when Churches can barely function now? Until they identify the root cause they can never preach real repentance. The root is that they have joined themselves to the whore by making oaths to another god and dining from their table. The effects are everywhere).
7 Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
8 Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house: (Translation: Stay as far, far away from State Welfare and all the prostitution that goes on before and after it. God already has a system of priests, alters, sacrifices, caring for the poor and needy and keeping you obligated to the God who created you. Why replace it for a mere appearance of something better that can never last? Become part of Jesus Christ’s Church and never again replace it with an Establishment of Religion called secular humanism to be your provider. Did not Christ pray that God would “provide us this day with our daily bread” – which leaves no room to pray for other gods to do so?)
9 Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel: (Translation: How is your job in modern day Egypt treating you? Who gets the honor, or net benefit and earnings, from your labors? The management and shareholders, or you and your children. Don’t work for foreigners, work for Christian Owned Co-ops that are not part of the World System. Are we continuing to Pasture over pagan Egyptians at church or are we converting people to Christ’s system of Providence there? Is our local congregation preaching a pure and undefiled religion, or is it mixing acceptance of state welfare in to its doctrines making that religion impure and quite defiled?)
10 Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger; (Translation: Who is collecting on the debts you owe? Are they employing you to work for companies they own or that fellow Christians own? Who is getting the fruit of your labors, God or foreigners? How much of what Christians earn go to pay mortgage debt, credit card interest, preventable lawyers, insurance agents, doctors bills, and for consumer items of no real value? Is the amount wasted 5, 10, 20 or 30 times greater than tithes and offerings received? Who bears the burden for reversing this in the Churches?) 11 And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
12 And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
13 And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!
14 I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly. (Translation: When you get corporate downsized and end up broke in a rest home to be warehoused. When your expensive tastes and lifestyle as a corporate whore will leave you with absolutely no savings that the Doctors, Lawyers and other opportunistic professionals won’t pick off your bones with 98% likelihood. 2 Corinthians 8:15 says it well, “As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack…. When you know this is what awaits you, why don’t you seek out God’s family program and go back to it? All this evil and destruction is going to happen right in the middle of God’s people as a natural result of failing to understand or teach God’s family membership laws.)
15 Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well.
16 Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets.
17 Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee. (Translation: Collect the wealth from abroad to establish God’s Covenant and to care for the poor and needy as God directs while teaching them His laws to create equality, don’t be the one to be collected from).
18 Let thy fountain be blessed (Sources of water, or earnings from your land that make your garden grow): and rejoice with the wife (God, His laws and Providence) of thy youth.
19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love. (Translation: Let your affections be placed on the Lord, not the Whorish Woman. The “fornication” due to eating “meet sacrificed to idols” being spoken of in Acts 15: 28-29 is not just sleeping with Roman Prostitutes in a literal sense. It is also an absolute commandment to all Christians everywhere of any background to not partake of the State Welfare the Whorish Women in any age or time. Our job is to sacrifice properly (not rob God of offerings due to Him which includes our hearts and souls) and be satisfied and fed by the beauty of God’s literal, earthly System. Anything less finds us prostituting Godly family membership and becoming prostitutes ourselves.)
20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?
21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings. (Translation: Like the PI who looks out his window searching for the Lord’s ways and His Justice, we must seek out knowledge, understanding, wisdom and learn how to give wise councils to save our family and others. God expects us to know the difference between God’s family and His tree of Life and the other family in the garden and their tree they feed their family from. Ignorance of God’s laws causes our own destruction and God cannot save us to enter His kingdom if we stay ignorant of His laws. God truly created both systems in the Garden to give the free will to choose with. Our work is to know God as Our Provider and recognize the subtilty of the adversary as NOT being our provider. This battle between good and evil, between welfare systems and their family membership, is as old as man.)
22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins (Our own evil nature blinds and then binds us to our own sins until we are freed by receiving the Grace and Atonement of Christ to adopt us back in, by leaving the old man and the world system behind. Moses put quite the effort in getting Israel to actually leave Egypt and in not bringing any of Egypt with them into the Promised Land. Are we being tied down to the bed of the deadly whore with ropes we have made all by ourselves and by evil tendencies we didn’t even recognize we had to overcome until now? You are now accountable. See John 15:22. Don’t try to transfer blame, just save your life, return home to your wife and repent).
23 He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray. (A mass of confusion that almost everyone seems to be part of as the masses follow the Whorish Woman down to death and hell)

Perhaps now you can see just how common this theme of the Whorish Woman, and her offer of welfare that replaces God as our Provider, from King Solomon is all throughout the scriptures if we will but have ears to hear it:

Revelation 2:14 - 17
14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. (You leave God’s family by false oaths, taking their benefits and privileges … and that equals the other type of “fornication” that the scriptures are speaking of.)
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. (THUS, the doctrine that you can be part of the world system for the food you get from their welfare idols, and God’s system or sacrifices and benevolence, at the same time – a quite popular heresy in fashion today too – IS the hated doctrine of the Nicolaitans. It has been a controversy ever since Eve partook of the other family’s food.)
16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. (Our Christian battle is with the sword of truth against “principalities and powers and spiritual darkness”. Or, as we say today and John more or less said about two millennia ago, it is a jurisdictional battle we are to fight by teaching the truth of God’s System and enabling people to correctly identify the devices of the world system in their lives. What more important subject can be preached of or studied?)
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna (God will be your provider once more), and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written (The Roman Empire had a National ID card of sorts for the slave class called a “Chigarma” that was worn around the neck so they could avoid police detentions and arrest – it was a badge of servitude kind of like ID badges employees wear around their neck even after work today), which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. (Your name and its labors are only obligated to Christ in His Book of Life, like the one Moses had, who redeems you and is your Master and Provider. The new name is not enrolled, or in debt to, the family membership book of another family).

Revelation 2:20 - 23
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (That brings in Baal worship, Baal’s priests, Baal’s brick alters, sacrifice to Baal into Israel / Church today, and one by one replace Baal for God our eternal Father. She is the Capital Madame of our day as Jezebel was the kings lover in Ahaz’s day), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication (A whorish woman indeed! Remember that she brought 450 Prophets of Baal and fed them from her table?), and to eat things sacrificed unto idols (Notice how the two go hand in hand? You join the family to become of one flesh by oaths and forswearing and then you seal the deal by eating her food, taking her provisions and making her family your provider).
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. (Which is pretty much where we are today: a time given to repent that will not last forever. Will we as Elijah says “turn our hearts to our fathers” and destroy Baal worship from among us as he did, or we will be destroyed by it when the foreigners come to collect their property?)
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. (The symbolism of being in the same whorish bed with cords of our own making prior to being killed is exactly what the Capital Madame is portraying. Not to be immoral or sensational, but to bring the scriptures to life for our day, adding or taking nothing from the original analogies, so we can see them through our own cultural eyes.)
23 And I will kill her children with death (Utterly end their membership in God’s family); and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts (Which “woman” you have really given your heart to): and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
(Knowledge and works are just as important as grace and faith when it comes to keeping our membership in the kingdom of God. May we now see and hear, and then ponder, these scriptures, knowing that our salvation is at stake in this matter that is old as the earth. Whose children are we based on the use of our free will? How does free will function in our daily walk? Who is our Provider and Father today?)

Of Course, Solomon, perhaps unlike us, had a father that understood and apparently taught these understandings to his son. King David was perhaps more terse or poetic in saying the same things:

Psalms 50:5, 14-23
5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. (We become part of Gods family by making and keeping Covenants, including ones to sacrifice and be supported by the family that feeds us from its altars. See 1 Corinthians 10: 17-18).
14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows (uses of your free will) unto the most High (Not to strangers, only to God!):
15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. (When we truly understand our family membership and Source of Support, we know who to give praise, honor and glory to. Not just with faint praise, but with all of our souls.)
16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? (Who gave the wicked the audacity to preach the law as if they followed any of it themselves? Who gave the covetous merchants that trust in riches, not God, the ability to put food from God’s alters in their mouths? They are eating and partaking of the “sacrament” or sacred meal and are angering God for eating unworthily… or stealing it.)
17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee. (They are quick to partake of a sacred meal to appear holy, but in reality they don’t consent to the covenant being offered and received. They just wanted a free lunch, not any of the history or instructions that go along with the food on feast days.)
18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. (Here is the definition of being an adulterer or fornicator: stealing and partaking with consent. This is the place Solomon gets his definitions from. An adulterer, or the Whorish Woman who offers pleasures and provisions to entice him, is not just a literal woman. The Whore is a worldly system of enticing and obtaining consent to steal God’s children away from Him and make them flesh of another family’s flesh. The thief is men who covet, the consent is what men do when they join them in partaking of their goods only offered to their family, and then those people become the adulterers who join another body or family. This is how nations and families get bought and sold by the Whorish Woman, just as Moses promised in Duet 28:68.)
19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. (Food goes in the mouth to seal the deal people have made, the tongue, or the way contracts were made before writing was the standard way to enter into contracts, furthers the deceit of stealing things that are owed to God).
20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. (The one you are harming is your own family and your own self by lying about whom your Provider truly is.)
21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: (They thought God was a greedy of Gain merchant like themselves, more like Baal, that would approve of covetousness instead of sharing in wisdom all the gifts God has entrusted to our care. Do we think that since God hasn’t punished us immediately he must have approved of state welfare replacing God’s system?) but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes. (The difference between saints who sacrifice to, and are fed by, only God. and others in the idolatry of covetousness will become apparent in time.)
22 Now consider this, ye that forget God (By lying when they make false oaths to get benefits from other gods), lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me (In word and in deed, not just on Sunday but on every day): and to him that ordereth his conversation aright (Doesn’t lie about who his God is to secure a living) will I shew the salvation of God. (God will give the men who truly trust in God to be their Provider cause to praise and speak of God’s glory because they are living proof of it! David the Shepherd, of all men, lived this truth when he stood over the dead Goliath who was on Consecrated land to tax it and force Israel under servitude to strangers. God doesn’t want just praise mixed with false oaths; He wants our family membership by keeping God in our daily contracts so He can show us His power by trusting Him!)

Revelation 3:19
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
God quietly knows where our paths are leading us if we don’t repent as individuals, as congregations and as a nation. Now we do too. The only question is will we heed God’s warnings given to David and Solomon the Wise almost 3000 years ago. If so, you can begin by seeking knowledge and understanding the world and of how free will literally functions more than you would rubies, gems, silver and fine gold. What is more deserving of our time than God’s salvation of our own soul? Of learning to repent? There is more treasure than one, like in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” as the Adopted Son of the Smith found out when he got the virtuous woman he loved, to be obtained in our high (seas) adventures in life.

Rev. RJ,
neo Posted - 01 Mar 2004 : 13:40:49
Jesus Christ said to "call no man on earth father / Rabbi save our Master who is in Heaven" See Mat. 23:8-9.

What is a Father in the context of the times? To begin with, the people He was preaching to were Roman subjects, and the Jewish State was the equivalent of 14th amendment State government today. How so? The Jewish State apparently was ruled by federal officials, had autonomy in religious matters, and benefited from and used the tribute money designated for interstate commerce and paying the debts of the empire.

The Roman Empire had two distinct categories of Citizens from its earliest days: the patricians (Father, same root word for patriarch) and the plebes (The commoners who were not self reliant fathers). There was a Senate for the families ran by fathers (Senate meaning old men) and there was a separate body of "Patris conscripte" or conscripted fathers to represent the plebes. The title of the Emperor was "Patronus" or father of fathers.

The commandment of Jesus Christ was and is nothing more or less than to quit calling on other men to be our father by providing our daily bread, our housing, care in old age and the like. How do we know when we cooperating as Heavenly Father’s children as required vs. calling a man on earth to be our provider? The answer is simple: there is an OATH clarifying the relationship that Rome administered as a condition of receiving welfare benefits. The oath clarified that one party was the father and the other party was the child. The oath, as a use of free will, changed people from one class of citizen to the other class.

Ever since the Garden of Eden there have always been tow ways of being provided for: the way of Life and the way of good and evil. We always have the choice to eat the fruit (benefits, provisions) of out True fathers family tree and table and to BE His children.... or to use our free will to go and eat the food from the other system / family HE allows to exist in the Garden. Yes, we DO have free will. Today the tree of good and evil is called the social security system. It, or something like it, has always existed for the last several 1000 years. We should not be surprised since free will required having this choice just like Adam and Eve had such a choice.

The table we dine from and the oaths we make determine who our father is, not our believe systems.

Little wonder then that a former Roman extradition lawyer well versed in Roman law writing to Roman Citizens and serfs in Rome quotes maxims of Roman law in his epistle to the Romans and says the same thing as Christ in Mat 23:

"Owe no man anything but to love one another" We do owe more than love when we dine as a child at another fathers table. We owe them everything we posses as their dependant children. It can be no other way. Can a 10-year-old own property independent of his father? No. Can an adult who chooses not to put a roof over his head, food on his own table and care for his own life have the Rights as an adult? No.

Why? Because he owes the one feeding him, housing him, and clothing him as a 10 year old owes his father per the terms of the oath.

Galatians 3:15
15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

Or, in the Roman law, "Legim enim contractus dat" or " a contract is law between the parties having received their consent". If you did not consent to being in social security, if it was a mistake, a mistake is grounds for voiding a contract.

Solomon discusses this process of leaving the social security system in great detail in Proverbs 6. The whole gospel of Jesus Christ is about precisely this: Changing which tree we dine from and the debts that devolve upon us accordingly IS the whole point of the atonement and the lesson of the Garden of Eden.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 10:20 - 21)

20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice (In their temples to their alters administered by their State sponsored denominations, as a means of dispensing food to the poor / welfare), they sacrifice to devils, and not to God (God has precisely the same system of sacrifices and priests to care for the poor that they are an imitation of): and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils (Take their welfare, food from their table that obligates you to their laws).
21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Maybe someday Christians will actually grasp what Paul the Roman Lawyer meant in CONTEXT. Rome was just an imitation of God's family. God obligates children to Him by providing for them. Why would Rome not do the same? The issue then is to love Rome in administering justice, not OWE Rome for our daily bread / privileged benefits of any kind obtained pursuant to any oaths.

Eventually the federal Church of Social Security will be exposed for what it is as prophesied. Our 70 years in the daughter of Babylon are at an end and the prophesies of Zechariahs will yet be fulfilled.

(Old Testament | Nahum 3:4 - 6)

4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot (as defined in Proverbs 6), the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.
5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face (Roll back the curtain like in the wizard of Oz), and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.
6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock.

Sincerely,
In His service

Neo.

Oneisraelite Posted - 28 Feb 2004 : 07:09:37
Greetings in the name of the King of kings:
Peace be unto the house.
brother Richard Anthony asks: "[Dear reader, what would you do if you were in John Doe's position?]"
Many will STILL answer: Well duh? Sign me up! and while your at it put me "UNDER" an open-ended CONstitution that states that all treaties entered into before signing up, and all treaties entered into AFTER signing up, shall be the law of the land, and all "their" judges will be bound by these treaties [Article 6.2], treaties so voluminous that NOT A SINGLE ONE of the men [and women] who placed them on your shoulders has read them.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.
godlyman Posted - 28 Feb 2004 : 04:19:01
Many people ask us what we think about the government's Social Security System. Well, the answer is...we don't! Why? Because it's nothing more than a Pyramid Scheme foisted upon the weak and ignorant who mistakenly believe that God's provisions are not sufficient.

Social Security is nothing more than coveting other people's money.
Canada has a similar program, and instead of a Social Security Number, it is called a Social Insurance Number, or S.I.N. for short. And a SIN is an accurate description for this Socialist Security Number.

To illustrate this fact, here is a little story about John Doe, who walks into an office building, and talks to Mr. X about a retirement plan. What would you do if you were John Doe?

John: I'm interested in investing in a retirement plan. What kind of plans do you have?

Mr. X: Well, we have a very special plan for you! It's a plan that will give you the utmost sense of security for your old age years.

John: Good. How does it work?

Mr. X: Well, you pay us a percentage of your paycheck each week. Better yet, you don't have to do a thing! To make it easier for you, we'll automatically deduct it from your paycheck every week. And when you reach retirement age, we'll pay you your retirement money on a monthly basis.

John: Do I determine for myself how much I pay into this plan every week?

Mr. X: No, we decide how much we will take from you.

John: How much do you deduct each week?

Mr. X: That changes, depending upon how much we need the money to pay the current retirees.

John: What is the retirement age?

Mr. X: Oh, the retirement age is whatever we say it is. It changes. As people live longer, we raise the retirement age up to compensate for our possible losses.

John: Hmm, I see. And if I start today, will the retirement age be locked at its current age?

Mr. X: No. If people are living longer when you reach retirement age, we will raise the age limit. I'm really sorry, but there's nothing you can do about it.

John: And just how much will I get paid once I retire?

Mr. X: Oh, that changes also. We are always lowering the payments as more people retire and draw from this system, because there is not enough money coming in to compensate for all the money going out. You see, we take the money that others have paid into it and, after we pocket most of it, we divide it among new retirees.

John: But, isn't that called a Pyramid Scheme?

Mr. X: Yes, it is. But we call it something else.

John: And aren't all Pyramid Scheme illegal in America?

Mr. X: Yes, they are. But, as I said, we call it something else. And besides, we are immune from those laws. You see, we're a subsidiary of a big corporation, and we have the backing of that corporation. Those laws don't apply to us.

John: I see. May I see the contract please?

Mr. X: There is no contract. All you have to do is trust us! Have faith in us. We'll give you our word that we'll pay you.

John: But, if there's no contract to sign, there's no guarantee that I'll get any retirement money from you!

Mr. X: Correct, but you do have our word.

John: If this office decides to cancel their retirement plan service, do I get back the money I already put into it?

Mr. X: No, we keep it all. We don't have to give you a penny. That's the law.

John: Well, I don't think I like what I'm hearing. It sounds like a scam. Give me one reason why I should consider your retirement plan if I am the one taking all the risk, and if there are no guarantees?

Mr. X: Well, 99% of all Americans partake of our retirement plan because they are led to believe it is mandatory to sign up.

John: So, let me get this straight. Your retirement plan is based upon the Pyramid Scheme, which is illegal in America. There is no guarantee that I'll get paid once I retire. You can change the retirement age at will. You can change how much is deducted from my paycheck at will. If this office decides to cancel this retirement plan service, I lose all the money I put into it. There's no written contract between us, only your word. There's no obligation for you to keep your word, but there appears to be an obligation for me to keep paying you money, regardless.

Mr. X: Yes, that is absolutely correct.

John: And what happens if I decide to stop paying into your retirement plan?

Mr. X: Oh, you can't stop. Once you start, you cannot voluntarily drop out.

John: Really? Well, let's say I decide to join your system. What happens if I stop paying into your retirement plan?

Mr. X: In that case, we will garnish your wages, confiscate your possessions, sell your house, car, and everything else you have. Then we'll take that money from those sales to pay your fair share of this retirement plan, plus interest and penalty fees. And, in addition to monetary damages, we will have you arrested, taken to court, and thrown in prison. And then we'll add court fees to your debt.

[Dear reader, what would you do if you were in John Doe's position?]
John: I don't believe what I'm hearing from you! What kind of security is this? I've heard enough! I'm leaving!

Mr. X: But, Mr. John Doe, according to our records, you have already joined our retirement system! It's called, "Social Security."

A Lesson in Provision
Israel's history demonstrates that the lesson of provision is one of the most important lessons we learn in our spiritual pilgrimage. This truth was certainly demonstrated during Israel's exodus from Egypt. It didn't take long for the provisions of Egypt to run out. Moses and the people expected a relatively quick trip across the Sinai Penninsula and into the land of Canaan. Unfortunately, what should have been about a two-week journey ended up being forty years of wandering. During those forty years God provided supernaturally for the nation. Six days a week, when the dew dried off the ground, a thin flaky substance was left on the desert floor. God called it "bread from heaven" (Exodus 16:4). When the people saw it they asked, "What is it?" (Exodus 16:15). That question in Hebrew could be transliterated, "man hu?" Eventually they called the substance "man ha," meaning roughly "it is what it is."

God's instruction was clear; each one is to gather as much as he needs (Exodus 16:16). No one was to gather a surplus. When they did, it rotted (Exodus 16:20). This was to be a day-by-day experience of God's provision. God faithfully provided manna for forty years.

After forty years, a new generation prepared to enter the promised land under the leadership of Joshua. Moses reminded this new generation of the provision of God and what it was intended to teach:

Deuteronomy 8:2-3, "And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live."
God Almighty was teaching Israel the lesson of provision. His covenant is one of provision. Therefore, as His children, we are to depend on God as the source of our security. We are to ask Him to meet our needs, and know by faith that He will. Remember, God feeds the ravens (Job 38:41) and not one sparrow is forgotten before God (Luke 12:6).

Luke 12:7, "Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows."

Conclusion
Security of the world is a false image, because there is no security there. You're only safe in the hands of the Lord when you follow His ways and do His Will. That's where true safety is and His Word shows us that, and He shows us that daily when we follow His Ways.

If you find you are looking to the State for your security a little more than you should be, simply repent of it. The Lord will provide for all your needs (Matthew 6:25-34, Luke 12:22-31, Philippians 4:19, Psalm 34:10). But, you may ask, "Don't I need social security?" Well, the State scares you by saying, "What are you going to do when you are old?" The State has convinced everyone that nobody's going to be there for you. Well, the Lord is always there for you.

We don't need insurance from man, because we have assurance from God:

Isaiah 32:17, "And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever."
Hebrews 10:22, "Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water."

Would you not rather put your faith and trust in Almighty God, rather than in the "Socialist Security" insurance scheme?

Psalms 60:11-12, 108:12, "Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man."

Peace be with you,

Richard Anthony
E-mail: godlyman2u@hotmail.com

"There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish
the light of a small candle."

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000