ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Attorneys & BARflies
 Sui Juris Court Angels...^i^

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Birdman385 Posted - 11 Jun 2005 : 02:57:29
Sui Juris Court Angels...^i^

We are We The People citizens organized to monitor lawful Due Course of Law in our forums of adversity, where two adverse parties are able to put their truths into the record of the court without colored interference to weigh out facts in law by an impartial judge and apply real law accordingly. Come on in and become the most important individual in the court as your input will bring honesty and insure fair and equal treatment guaranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights producing Due Process in protection of the innocent in our society. United we will bring Jeffersonian Reform and Liberty for All. Remember 'A Watchful Eye Balances Justice...Birdman^i^

Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy! ;-)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/suijuriscourtangels JOIN!

When All Life Is Seen As Divine, We All Grow Wings...^i^

"With children we always have to think about seven generations to come but yet unborn."--Janice Sundown Hattet, SENECA

Bouviers law dictionary, 1856 Edition
http://www.jusbelli.com/Bouvier/bouvier1856idx.html
"Sui Juris - One who has all the rights to which a freemen is entitled; one who is not under the power of another, as a slave, a minor, and the like.

To make a valid contract, a person must, in general, be sui juris. Every one of full age is presumed to be sui juris.
Sui Generis (sooh-ee jen-ur-iss) n. Latin for "one of a kind," unique."
In Loving Memory, Pamela Gaston "TRUTH SAY IT LOUD!!!"
http://www.avoiceforchildren.com

"Let me assure you that there is one thing, and ONE THING ONLY that the judiciary fears. And you are accomplishing it without even knowing it! Whether you believe it or not, the one thing that the judiciary fears of being brought into disrepute. Of having their deranged, sick, tyrannical system exposed to the public's scrutiny."

Only one rule of being here, think, develop, act, and become a Sui Juris Court Angel^i^. The only topic useful here is how to do this! We are doing this for our Children/Offspring so activist movement on thier behalf is always welcome here!...Birdman^i^

Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy...Birdman^i^
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Scott Posted - 16 Feb 2011 : 13:01:00
Matthew 7 comes to mind. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=KJV

Be blessed.

Jay Scott.
Axe Posted - 15 Feb 2011 : 22:12:58
Amen to that.
Manuel Posted - 12 Jun 2005 : 19:33:07
Greetings Birdman,

If there is a revealing conclusion regarding witnessing the fraud committed and being still committed in these so-called COURTS, is the reality that that which is crooked cannot be made straight.

The difference being without court-watchers is that the lap-dogs which work within those COURTS see the fraud, and keep their mouths shut for fear of loosing their benefits. A very few lap-dogs will come to speak, in hiding, and speak of their knowledge of the corruption, but that's as far as they go.

Rest assured though, whether with court-watchers or not, the final case to be judged is at hand, and those useless servants and their MASTERS will not escape.

I am,
Manuel

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000