ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Attorneys & BARflies
 The Art of Poli-TICS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Manuel Posted - 17 Sep 2003 : 22:03:13
Greetings In the name of Yahshua, the Messiah.

Bar associations are resorting to all sorts of measures to try to counter the profession's perceived unpopularity: the Wisconsin Bar has hired consultants "to institute a branding campaign based on focus group response", while the Florida Bar has budgeted a contemplated $750,000 for its new "Dignity in Law" program:
http://www.overlawyered.com/archives/02/oct1.html#1003

An outspoken critic of the "family law system" has continued to blast that dreaded disease no modern antibiotic can cure. Stephen Baskerville, a professor on political science, among others, has gotten "on the air" holding no punches, trying to chip-away at that SATANIC COMMUNIST BLOC infiltrated by deceitful, lying, fraudulent evil doers which drunkenly continue their slow, hedious, HOLOCAUST of the American families. The following article makes me want to take a thick hangs man noose with a sign stating, "WANTED ATTORNEYS...ALIVE! and parade it in front of those so-called "courthouses":
http://www.crisismagazine.com/november2002/feature2.htm

But notice the "branding campaign" that those BAR-barian BAR-flies
are targeting - focus groups! Does it not bring to mind what the Messiah tells us. Does it not not remind us that unless we "comform to His image," we will never inherit His kingdom. Those dreaded souls want to brand you with their MARK. They are constantly using the "air-waves" to place false images through their commercials, television shows, billboards, bus benches, newspaper ads and so on. As their "image" decreases good standing, their desparate "measures" are to invent more "rules" and more "branding." Eventually, the earth will come to grips with their betrayal of the law, and the BAR-barians will force their MARK like never before. They will "band" together through their fascist STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS, AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION and INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION and tighten their fictitious statutes around this world.
Many will not be able gather their strength through the lack of His knowledge. Some will have already come out of HER MARK due to their steady refining of His truth, His Mark, His Law, His sovereign jurisdiction. "Many are called, but only few are chosen."

Manuel

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Manuel Posted - 08 Jul 2005 : 14:10:05
Nickel Rant ™: Trollops in Black Robes
by Edgar J. Steele

June 28, 2005

(Good: mp3 audio, .8 mb: http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/trollop16-16.mp3) (streaming mp3)
(Better: mp3 audio, 1.6 mb: http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/trollop32-24.mp3) (streaming mp3)
(Best: mp3 audio, 2.4 mb: http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/trollop48-44.mp3) (streaming mp3)

Next most recent Nickel Rant: 6/22/05 - "Of Course, You Know, This Means War! " (streaming mp3 audio)

My name is Edgar J. Steele and this is a Nickel Rant.

By now, most of you have heard of the recent US Supreme Court ruling which prohibits the display on courthouse walls of framed copies of the Ten Commandments. In a "watch this hand so you won't see us hide the rabbit with the other hand" magician's gesture, the Court also ruled that a sculpture of the Ten Commandments could remain on another courthouse's front lawn.

Inconsistent? Not at all. I've not yet gotten and read a copy of the decision, but I expect the ruling differentiates the two by calling the sculpture art and the framed Ten Commandment copies religious proselytizing.

The intentionally-confusing result is that most people won't notice that the Supremes really have banned God from the Courthouse.

I suppose that's because the Supreme Court Justices are chauffered via limousine into an underground garage and ascend by elevator to their chambers, thus never get a chance to see the extensive Christian religious symbols and phrases, including the Ten Commandments, engraved onto all exterior and interior surfaces and doors of the US Supreme Court building! I've been there. I've seen them. If ever they enter by the front door, they will end up having to condemn their own building.

Look, is there really anybody left who naively thinks the American Constitution is anything but a dead letter? The law is whatever the courts, the Administration and millions of mindless bureaucrats say it is. And that changes from day to day, place to place and petty tyrant to petty tyrant. This is government by men, not by law. That's why the law keeps changing, of course, just like high-priced hookers (also known as trollops) change outfits to suit their current Johns. And there is a purposeful and very obvious trend and objective to the changes that have been taking place in our courts.

Honestly, I don't see one bit of difference between the impertinent effrontery of today's Supreme Court Justices and the wannabe welfare queens who abuse us down at the DMV. Just because somebody uses big words does not magically transform their intent to screw you for the pure pleasure of exercising power into something majestic or, even, legitimate. Frankly, I prefer the gutter-level honesty of the street trollop to that of the over-educated trollops wearing black robes and presuming to say "you live" or "you die" to the rest of us.

Let's get this clear, once and for all. It isn't rocket science. The Constitution says nothing about separating church and state. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Not one single blessed hint of separating church from state. What the First Amendment says is there shall not be an "excessive entanglement" of church and state. Apply the Court's reasoning to marriage and there would be no children born, ever again (complete separation, you see, instead of an entanglement that is excessive....yeah, it loses something when you explain it, I guess).

The framers of the Constitution actually took breaks to go outside and conduct group prayers for divine guidance while they were writing the Constitution! Didn't know that, did you? They wrote extensively as to their intent, which merely was to prevent repetition of what had happened in England with the Church of England taking over everything. No Church of America, in other words, running the government. Now, I don't know about you, but I think that is a far cry from banning framed copies of the Ten Commandments from America's courthouse walls.

But, then, nothing else matters when you consider yourself entitled to determine the fates of others. And you can do that only if you believe there is no independent, supervening force present....in other words, if you are an atheist, which is precisely what our judges and government are: Atheists. Godless, mindless, pompous, ridiculous -- and nincompoops, to boot. The arrogance....excuse me...the Supreme arrogance of this recent ruling quite simply is mind boggling.

Now, here is the real irony of this ruling: With it, the Supreme Court has put the finishing touches on establishment of America's new state religion - and a particularly odious form of religion it is, too: atheism or, as our Zionist masters like to think of it, secular humanism. Secular humanism, or the worship of self, is the sine qua non of Judaism and an absolute prerequisite to the establishment of Jewish Noahide laws as the supreme law of the land throughout America, the world's newest and most powerful Jewish nation. Think not? Visit your local courthouse and review the names of the judges. Cruise through the "Attorneys" section of your local yellow pages and do the same. Research media ownership - all of it. Notice how many of those names rhyme.

And, should you disagree with what I just said, then honestly answer the following question: Exactly why are we in Iraq and Afghanistan? If you still disagree, then you weren't honest, were you?

My name is Edgar J. Steele. Thanks for listening. Check my web site at www.ConspiracyPenPal.com for other messages just like this one.

-ed

Copyright ©2005, Edgar J. Steele

Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate both the written and audio version of this Nickel Rant™ among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. The audio version of this Nickel Rant may also be freely used in its entirety by for-profit broadcasting entities, but is not to be included in any recorded format which then is sold to others. The audio version may be rebroadcast, either live or archived on the Internet, either copied or linked directly to my web site, profit and nonprofit alike, so long as it is used in its entirety. In fact, I encourage any and all radio hosts to use it freely. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

On-Line link to this rant in HTML format:

www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/trollop.htm" target="_blank">http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/trollop.htm

Manuel Posted - 01 Jun 2004 : 16:05:09
Greetings In the name of The Life Giver,

The following excerpt from the book: "The Myth of Moral Justice: Why Our Legal System Fails to Do What’s Right," by Law Professor Thane Rosenbaum, makes it quite clear to what these BAR-FLIES are afraid of - Pleading Guilty to the Crimes they have committed and continue to sleasssse their way through:

"The legal system treats an apology as a self incriminating act, an admission of guilt, rather than what it might be—a spontaneous moral expression of sympathy."

Will Rogers was right when he said:

"With Lawyers, you have to work on their conscience... the only problem is, they don't have a conscience"

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000