ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 The Futile News versus the True Good News of the B

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PetriFB Posted - 23 Mar 2018 : 03:52:43
I've been following media for a long time and I have come to the conclusion that especially reporters with an atheistic worldview (not all) often write news having to do with the Bible, giving a false idea of the Bible as if it would condone all kinds of perversions and wrongdoings. The reporter's motive to write this type of article comes from the desire to twist things and to hit and badmouth Christians and the teachings of the Bible. By this, I don't mean to say all news is pointless, of course, there are meaningful news also, but the number of pointless news is increasing all the time. Because there are many reporters out there using the media to give a totally false impression of the Bible, I will bring forth the true nature of the Bible, which is one and the same with the nature of God.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/futilenewsversusthetruegoodnews.html

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000