ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 Real Property, Trusts and Estates

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
robbowatty Posted - 02 Jan 2016 : 19:04:46
I am, new to this forum and would like to send this to David Merrill.
Esq.
I have been doing a lot of research in regard to Statutes, maybe being Trusts and that the name only records the 'product of conception' in the Birth Certificate.

I have been trying to find the origin of the Birth Certificate in England and what may have been occurring in the mind of those who devised such a Thing.

I wanted to ask Davis his opinion on the following book I found from the California School Law library: The Laws of England by William Cruise Esq. 1835. It contains subjects like: 1. Origin of Devises 2.Who may Devise 3. Unborn Infants 4. Aliens 5. Bastards 6. Estate in Fee Simple 7.Estates for Lives. Its hundreds of pages and there are 7 volumes. However, I cannot find a way to capture them all and I don't know what value this will bring. Can you help to focus the points?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thomas Robert Posted - 30 Aug 2016 : 18:07:12
you can find David at http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/cmps_index.php
robbowatty Posted - 02 Jan 2016 : 19:11:44
Hi! David,

I forgot to give you the link: http://archive.org/details/digestoflawsofen01crui

This is in reference to the Topic I posted. I did not mean to refer to you as Esq. Typing error.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000