ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 The Last Days

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HeraldCrier Posted - 05 Jun 2015 : 14:24:25
I certainly am aware that we are entering the last days and would like to find likeminded disciples that are truly willing to edure till the end in true Ecclesia fellowship. I'm in Western NY. Please contact

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Caleb Posted - 25 Jul 2015 : 13:03:04
This September does appear to be the end of another 49 year Sabbath cycle, and the start of the Year of Jubilee. Stand by for a possible economic collapse.

Four Blood Moons hold significance for events in Israel. "The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood" in September, on two of the biblical feast days.

And September 2017 will see the conjunction in the heavens foretold in Revelation 12. It was partially fulfilled in 3 BC when Jesus was born.

These are definitely momentous times.

God has shown me how to prepare. There is a place of protection, and anyone can access it. But to do so, you must understand a number of biblical principles, and no one seems to be interested in learning these.

I have another thread going that asks, "What is the New Covenant?" and we still do not have a satisfactory answer. There is a lot of confusion to work through. So we are stuck there for now.

The time short. The answers are out there, if you want them.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Manuel Posted - 18 Jun 2015 : 20:32:28
Greetings all,

Maturity sure is interesting. With a sense of humor from time to time, but beginning to reach a point where following good will, keeping a steady keel and not capsizing, staying afloat, kind of grows on one.

Where were we... Oh.. Been up in Westchester County, also Manhattan, Bronx, but mostly Manhattan to & fro Portchester. Been in Niagara Falls (Air Force Officer Hall), while traveling from Penn with Franky Valley and The Four Seasons. The man I used to speak with in Rochester, have not heard of. He was a decorated Chief of Police up there and wrote a book "The CONstitution That Never Was..."

That was then, this is now. Striving to do the best, and stretching resources, mostly the Spiritual kindred ones :)

Even helping those which have lost the ability to speak, and still understand, lost the ability to feed oneself, yet feed.

of, but he was
kevin Posted - 12 Jun 2015 : 17:36:57
this week end going to Rhode Island to help a lonely widow,
is where it is at the moment,
true ecclesia fellowship means different things to different people, some it is getting together singing songs,
there are as many churches as there are hamburger joints all with a secret sauce,
But the Kingdom is among us if we walk in it,
for me being a simpleton it means Love the Lord my God with all my heart mind and soul and love my neighbor as myself.
next time we have a gathering here in Albany we will let you know.
coming tribulation is not a concern,
if we are walking in the light no thing matters but whatever is right now,
I take no thought for tomorrow, 'I live today.
also looking for people of the same mind is quite a feat these days, even in the hOuse of God are many minds, most of us have lived under strong delusion and waking up is like being born yes being born is to be alive but living gives the experience.
I think of the early hebrew slaves when in egypt, 400 or so years sure they wanted out for a long time but a few generations lived and died as slaves /employees.
they did not get out as individuals hopping the fence or fighting the faroh, but they all went out together.

Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. was Pauls mail to some one else who lived a long time ago and was not written to me.
It was a letter to the brothers about fussin and fightin over who is who.
good lesson for us but not a command.
Manuel Posted - 12 Jun 2015 : 07:44:53
Hi HeraldCrier,

How are your conditions? Is there anything that can be possibly done to help?

Believe you me, as I know of what you mean, but I think a good starting point is to ask and seek.

Be of good cheer, and Blessings,
Manuel
HeraldCrier Posted - 12 Jun 2015 : 00:01:11

Plain Sight kevin? I can see some interaction on an internet forum, yes i guess you could say there is some fellowship perhaps, but where is the unity of the spirit, accountability, having all things common,one accord, one mind, esteeming others better than one self, the samelove??? The purpose of the coming tribulation is to begin judgement where? At the House of Yah! We will have to start living in true Ecclesia Fellowship or fall into the beast's snare.
kevin Posted - 10 Jun 2015 : 03:40:40
good question ,
Where is it?
it is amoung us,
yep in plain sight,

HeraldCrier Posted - 09 Jun 2015 : 22:55:50
Assertion? I believe it is Yashua's desire! What is Ecclesia all about anyway? Doesn't Yashua even pray that we all may be one? John 17 How else can we as true disciples forsake such a blessing? Even Paul prayed for us that we would have true "fellowship" by his words to the Ecclesia at Phillpi #2:1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,
2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. WHERE IS IT?
Manuel Posted - 09 Jun 2015 : 10:07:50
Greetings to all,
This "popped" into my thoughts. I think it is
relevant, and considering "Doctors heal thyself"
it is tantamount.

Also, I think this original oath dates about
seven hundred years:

The Oath of Hippocrates

I SWEAR by Apollo the physician and AEsculapius, and Hygiea, and Panacea, and all the gods and goddesses, that, according to my ability and judgment, I will keep this Oath and this stipulation-- to reckon him who taught me this Art equally dear to me as my parents, to share my substance with him, and relieve his necessities if required; to look upon his offspring in the same footing as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they shall wish to learn it, without fee or stipulation; and that by precept, lecture, and every other mode of instruction, I will impart a knowledge of the Art to my own sons, and those of my teachers, and to disciples bound by a stipulation and oath according to the law of medicine, but to none others. I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous. I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and in like manner I will not give to a woman a pessary to produce abortion. With purity and with holiness I will pass my life and practice my Art. I will not cut persons laboring under the stone, but will leave this to be done by men who are practitioners of this work. Into whatever houses I enter, I will go into them for the benefit of the sick, and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief and corruption; and, further, from the seduction of females or males, of freemen and slaves. Whatever, in connection with my professional service, or not in connection with it, I see or hear, in the life of men, which ought not to be spoken of abroad, I will not divulge, as reckoning that all such should be kept secret. While I continue to keep this Oath unviolated, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of the art, respected by all men, in all times. But should I trespass and violate this Oath, may the reverse be my lot.
Jay Scott Posted - 09 Jun 2015 : 09:10:31
quote:
Originally posted by HeraldCrier
We HAVE to come together in true ECCLESIA fellowship to hear His voice, prepare and be lead.

What support do you have for that assertion? In contrast to one hearing, preparing, and being lead singly?

Jay Scott.
HeraldCrier Posted - 09 Jun 2015 : 09:03:39
Oh yeah... thanks kevin! Maybe we'll see each other, Lord knows. I am in Rochester. Shalom!
HeraldCrier Posted - 09 Jun 2015 : 09:00:52
Thanks Manuel, however, though the players may have similarities yet at different times; there is where we see the difference,"times". Our Savior plainly said that certain events would take place before His return and gave us comparisons e.g.,days of Noah, days of Lot, Abomination of desolation; so therefore we can see that there is a difference of 'events'. We can not say that the "abomination" has happened but once before in similitude and that the next time we see it will be a sign of the "times".They are messing with not only the DNA of sheep but SHEEPLE with the food,chemtails,ELF's along with their hybrids(nephilim). We have CERN and the interdimentional porthole that they are fooling with that is about to open up the "Bottomless Pit" at "Abbadon/Appolyon"!!! Has that happened before? We are in perilous times a.k.a. "Last Days". I pray that we as true disciples of Yahuah,Yashua HaMashiach! We HAVE to come together in true ECCLESIA fellowship to hear His voice, prepare and be lead. Please Almighty, let us "have ears to hear'!!!

'.
kevin Posted - 08 Jun 2015 : 20:19:28
Hi HeraldCrier,
we are at eastern New YOrk,
near albany
Manuel Posted - 08 Jun 2015 : 13:45:07
HeraldCrier,
As you can see and hear, (media, in our walks of life etc.) lots of people are not embarrassed to do and say things, which I think that you should not be embarrassed either, specially if your needs and intents you think are worthy.

Blessings,
Manuel

Manuel Posted - 08 Jun 2015 : 12:42:27
Hi HeraldCrier,

What I think and deduct is that all these events have happened before, but in matters of rightousness, powers and principalities can be in many forms - Good or bad.

Good strives to help others, while bad to oppress others.

Faith, Justice & Mercy,
Manuel

HeraldCrier Posted - 07 Jun 2015 : 21:58:42
Thanks Manuel, do you still have means to contact the individual up here near rochester? Concerning "last days" are you saying that the signs of these days , CERN,Pope,Shemitah,NWO,UN meeting,JadeHelm,Earthquakes,volcanoes and Asteroid/PlanetX threats are not evidence of "Last Days'?
Manuel Posted - 05 Jun 2015 : 21:06:36
Hi HeraldCrier,
I used to communicate with a man from Rockchester, years ago.

"Last days" from what I understand, is not neccesarily how others do. My understanding is that many forms of governments have fallen into chaos due to unrightiousness.

If possible, how can I be of help?

Striving for His Kingdom,
Manuel

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000