ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 The Canon Law
 One Heaven

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Caleb Posted - 12 Mar 2015 : 09:39:30
There is one guy who gets the credit for putting the message out that Canon Law is the highest law on the planet. And he is right.

What he then does with that knowledge, however, is another story.

Frank O'Collins is a wealth of information about the history of the catholic church, and the importance of Canon Law.

But his main web site, http://one-heaven.org/ , is also a minefield of his own ideas for what the Law should be, rather than what it already is.

So I listen to him to get the details on what got us where we are today. But I then leave him to chart his own future, as I am not interested in the remedy he proposes.

What you will see in most such web sites is a notion that we must start from scratch, and be the first people in history to finally get things right.

Frank has this exact mindset. What sets him apart is that he alone has chosen the highest Law as his foundation. Everyone else proposes to build on shifting sand.

But there is another option, and that is to look objectively at what has already been done. To dig deeper into the present legal and financial system. Is there good to be found in it? Is there a remedy hiding in plain sight? I determined to spend no time building from scratch until I had first exhausted this possibility.

Years later, I am still following this course, as it has turned up surprise after surprise. I am now convinced that the Kingdom of Heaven has been hidden, but slowly building up since the time of the early Apostles. And we can join it any time we choose.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000