ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Statute Law
 Acceptance for value

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Repenter Posted - 29 Mar 2004 : 21:04:19
Hi everyboby. I'm new on this forum. I'm a canadian guy. I would like to know if anyone here can anwer this question:

When we accept for value a bill, do we need to send a letter to the receiver general of Canada to open a count or something like that or all I have to do is to return the bill (with stamp AFV) to the vendor?
Thanks
Jeff
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
titopuente Posted - 21 Apr 2004 : 18:29:56
K, for Credit cards, from what I understand, but have yet to do for lack of a credit card to try it on, is to send the receipts for the items purchased (or copies of) back with the Credit Card Bill which you stamp "Accepted for Value", yadda yadda in red ink, Signature in Blue ink, which makes the Credit Card Company your Fuduciary, or witness. NO BOE is required. Then spend a few days reading this http://maine-patriot.com/ if you have not already. Remember, none of this is a quick fix, I've spent several hundred hours re-educating myself and am still a beginner. I notice most people on these Forums spend more time aguing theory with each other than helping eachother. I may try to start my own Forum or find one to help more Canadians.

I'm from Western Canada by the way. P.S I hope you all (Eastern Canada) realize that the defacto Governament is the one whom causes the bull**** problems between the East and West to take our eyes and attention OFF THEM robbing us blind. Peace out.

“Wisdom begins by calling things by their right names.”
Repenter Posted - 21 Apr 2004 : 13:53:35
Thanks...I'm from the province of Quebec and it's for this reason I dont speak english very well but I dont have difficulty to read... For my question: I have read some stuff about the STRAWMAN, the person v. natural man, about the bank and the monetary system...My read about the A4V was very short. Some stuff of Winston Shrout and some other stuff of Rice McLeod. For example, can I accept for value my Visa bill? Do I need to send a bond with that? Wy Visa dont send check with the invoice?
Thanks again
titopuente Posted - 19 Apr 2004 : 19:04:44
Hey fellow Canadian....eh. I don't have an answer for you but are you having as hard a time as me trying to find info and people to talk to here in Canada. Relatively new myself. What part of the Country are you from. I may be able to point you in the right direction though. Most of the info out there, even if it a couple months old, is out of date at the rate things are going right now.
What have you read, what sites are you getting your info from? I might be able to help if you are more specific about what kind of a bill we are talking about.

Titopuente

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000